** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips

spreadman

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips :$ No, Chala, you haven't' missed one......I have been V. busy, recently, as have most punters, I suppose, so no excuse... Have even missed posting a few trades :\ due to my unexpected visit to the free hotel of men in white coats....and young ladies in nurse's uniforms..... :spank I think there is a short PL fixture break, so..... Will update in next day or so, (honest!!), (:hope ) :)

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No.133, Man. City v Spurs, Sky Sports 1, 8pm, Wednesday 4th January. Sell total goals at 2.4 for £2 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at 38 for £1 per goal. Last night's 0-0 result meant a maximum profit, and so far this season, out of 132 traded televised English leagues matches, there have been 12 matches ending 0-0. That's around 9% of matches, close to the expected EPL average. However, one interesting fact is that out of the these 12 matches, the next match that followed them was an 'overs', (3 or more goals scored), result on no less than 8 occasions. That's 66%, or 2 out of 3 games. So, do we take any notice of this small sample of stats. as a possible indication of the outcome of tonight's total goals tally? Possibly not, but it should be borne in mind......... There may be 10+ corners in this match, based on previous stats., but small stakes advised if you bet. High shirt numbers on the pitch : 28 and 38. :\ GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips

There may be 10+ corners in this match, based on previous stats., but small stakes advised if you bet.
An amazing final corners total of 20, so 10 points profit for spread bettors who followed my advice. :D Updates of all banks, as promised, soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips

Spreadman, Has this thread died a death, or have you decided to stop using this system for any particular reason?
I was reliably informed the other day that he hasn't been too well recently, but should be back soon. Get well soon Mr S.:clap