Racing Chat - Tuesday 30th August.

340 ripon 

Marks choice  8.0  class 31 5/2 

Surprise picture  7.6 class 22 9/1 

Majeski man 7.3  class 23  

Khabib   7.2  class 25 

Marks choice has been running well I better class but he's had a couple of hard races so it's a,question of whether he can hold his form if he can this is an easier race than he's faced for a while ...close between the others but there's some value in surprise picture who could run into a place at least 

Marks choice 4pt win 5/2 

Surprise pic 1pt ew 9/1  

7 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

340 ripon 

Marks choice  8.0  class 31 5/2 

Surprise picture  7.6 class 22 9/1 

Majeski man 7.3  class 23  

Khabib   7.2  class 25 

Marks choice has been running well I better class but he's had a couple of hard races so it's a,question of whether he can hold his form if he can this is an easier race than he's faced for a while ...close between the others but there's some value in surprise picture who could run into a place at least 

Marks choice 4pt win 5/2 

Surprise pic 1pt ew 9/1  

Got boxed in and still managed to get out and win ....comfortable win ? 

5 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

Got boxed in and still managed to get out and win ....comfortable win ? 

Well done, I saw that.  May I ask about the significance of your recently added Classification numbers? I wasn't sure whether Majeski Man with a class of 23 could in some way be superior to Surprise Picture with a class of 22.  Or should we always take the rating as being the best as Surprise Picture was higher at 7.6?

6 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Well done, I saw that.  May I ask about the significance of your recently added Classification numbers? I wasn't sure whether Majeski Man with a class of 23 could in some way be superior to Surprise Picture with a class of 22.  Or should we always take the rating as being the best as Surprise Picture was higher at 7.6?

It's a difficult one ....the 3 highest  class horses marks choice ...majeski  and khabib have finished 1st 2nd 3rd ....I was hoping the higher computer rating would take prevalence but you  do have to take account of the class rating ....really your looking for a high both so marks choice was the clear choice ..if I post both people can use their own judgement ..I'm hoping it will throw up a few more in time 

Edited by richard-westwood