UKRAINE v. TURKEY strange betting moves

Ukraine v. Turkey locked and then (according to some) unlocked again. What's the score ? Are they suspecting a giveaway ? Kazakhstan 15 to 1 - if they know any football they should win - Greece is delapidated *** reliable bookie says now it was locked last night and opened again today and he thinks Turkey will win ***

Re: UKRAINE v. TURKEY strange betting moves It appears OPAP were offering too high a price (2.80) on Turkey so they locked it and opened it again at 2.35 for the away win. There are however some scenarions involving the three second place contenders (Denmark - Greece - Turkey). Are Ukraine home and dry however ? Are they playing in Germany - I saw a strange remark somewhere ?

Re: UKRAINE v. TURKEY strange betting moves i jumped on turkey a few days ago, but i wouldn't read too much into what people have said the odds on most sites are exactly the same for turkey as they were yesterday so i can't se any match rigging myself, but if Ukraine want to let Turkey win i'd be more than glad ;) i expect them to win but you can never tell and bookies dont tell people who's going to win, unless they're in it to give false tips and make themselves some money

Re: UKRAINE v. TURKEY strange betting moves DAC, if you can read Cyrillic letters and know a bit of Russian, here's the website of the Olympic Stadium in Kiev: http://www.nsc-olympic.com/ It is officially known as NSC "Olympic" (NSC = National Sports Complex). It was called Olympic in 1996, because it was one of the venues of the 1980 Olympic games hosted by USSR (Moscow).

Re: UKRAINE v. TURKEY strange betting moves seeing as this threads gonna get deleted soon.. does anybody know of good sites for international team newS? i've been to fifa.com, espn and the likes but none of them have news on countries except for UK teams and the big teams like Spain ,Italy etc news on whos in the squads of teams, injuries etc seem hard to come by

Re: UKRAINE v. TURKEY strange betting moves

ESPN Website, Fgee. http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=178884&cc=5739 Obviously the stadium in Kiev may be called the Olympic stadium.
Where the hell did you find, even on that website, anything about Germany? What they write is just Olympic Stadium. and sure it's Ukrainians' home game, chance to earn some money etc. and footy is also extremely popular over there. It would be like a Chelsea's CL home match played somewhere in Belgium maybe... And don't wanna sound rude, but looking for info about football at US sports website is like looking for in-depth analysis of baseball @ any European site...

Re: UKRAINE v. TURKEY strange betting moves Jaysus fellas, calm down - this is what started me on the whole Germany thing:

Are Ukraine home and dry however ? Are they playing in Germany - I saw a strange remark somewhere ?
Posted by Cosmic OK?
And don't wanna sound rude, but looking for info about football at US sports website is like looking for in-depth analysis of baseball @ any European site...
:moon

Re: UKRAINE v. TURKEY strange betting moves

It was in another forum about Germany. What they meant was "if Turkey go to Germany they will have many supporters", but their English was bad. BTW Greece 0-0 at half time - appalling performence so far.
Going off topic, if Turkey go to Germany there'll be carnage. Far worse than anything so far seen in Europe.