DOG and DUCK SYSTEM

anyone looking for bit of back ground on this please refer to exchanges between me and Tedthewolf on sat/sun  13th/14th aug/

they { dog and duck} have put aside a bank of 500 pts from which they are having 1pt win singles on all selections

having started on sat 13th/   they are + 33.5 pt  up /  { i still predict it wont last ] but as they say ?-  

for a bit of fun M Clark has kindly agreed to run the selections to evaluate /

Kempton -  rowdown roza,  limelight, astronomic,  my mate ted ,  spanish star, wonder elzaam,  lenclum, 

Hamilton-  zealous, indication rocket, kilconquhar,  zig zag zyggy, squire street,  crownthorpe  samuri sneddz,

Chelmsford - opera ghost,  havana goldrush, phoenix star,  reigning profit, cappoquin,  arab cinder ,

Wolverhampton-  viewfromthestars, slate cracker, monelisa, vocal ring, lower street,  secluded, my boy charles,

i dont suggest anyone punt these / lets see where their P/L account is in a months time / 

I HAVE ADDED THE REPLACMENT SELECTIONS THEY PROVIDED IN PLACE OF EARLY  NON RUNNERS

Edited by black rabbit
selection

52 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

anyone looking for bit of back ground on this please refer to exchanges between me and Tedthewolf on sat/sun  13th/14th aug/

they { dog and duck} have put aside a bank of 500 pts from which they are having 1pt win singles on all selections

having started on sat 13th/   they are + 33.5 pt  up /  { i still predict it wont last ] but as they say ?-  

for a bit of fun M Clark has kindly agreed to run the selections to evaluate /

Kempton -  rowdown roza,  limelight, astronomic,  my mate ted ,  spanish star, wonder elzaam,  lenclum, 

Hamilton-  zealous, indication rocket, kilconquhar,  zig zag zyggy, squire street,  crownthorpe  samuri sneddz,

Chelmsford - opera ghost,  havana goldrush, phoenix star,  reigning profit, cappoquin,  arab cinder ,

Wolverhampton-  viewfromthestars, slate cracker, monelisa, vocal ring, lower street,  secluded, my boy charles,

i dont suggest anyone punt these / lets see where their P/L account is in a months time / 

I HAVE ADDED THE REPLACMENT SELECTIONS THEY PROVIDED IN PLACE OF EARLY  NON RUNNERS

All on ??

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.