** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DOG and DUCK SYSTEM

anyone looking for bit of back ground on this please refer to exchanges between me and Tedthewolf on sat/sun  13th/14th aug/

they { dog and duck} have put aside a bank of 500 pts from which they are having 1pt win singles on all selections

having started on sat 13th/   they are + 33.5 pt  up /  { i still predict it wont last ] but as they say ?-  

for a bit of fun M Clark has kindly agreed to run the selections to evaluate /

Kempton -  rowdown roza,  limelight, astronomic,  my mate ted ,  spanish star, wonder elzaam,  lenclum, 

Hamilton-  zealous, indication rocket, kilconquhar,  zig zag zyggy, squire street,  crownthorpe  samuri sneddz,

Chelmsford - opera ghost,  havana goldrush, phoenix star,  reigning profit, cappoquin,  arab cinder ,

Wolverhampton-  viewfromthestars, slate cracker, monelisa, vocal ring, lower street,  secluded, my boy charles,

i dont suggest anyone punt these / lets see where their P/L account is in a months time / 

I HAVE ADDED THE REPLACMENT SELECTIONS THEY PROVIDED IN PLACE OF EARLY  NON RUNNERS

Edited by black rabbit
selection

52 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

anyone looking for bit of back ground on this please refer to exchanges between me and Tedthewolf on sat/sun  13th/14th aug/

they { dog and duck} have put aside a bank of 500 pts from which they are having 1pt win singles on all selections

having started on sat 13th/   they are + 33.5 pt  up /  { i still predict it wont last ] but as they say ?-  

for a bit of fun M Clark has kindly agreed to run the selections to evaluate /

Kempton -  rowdown roza,  limelight, astronomic,  my mate ted ,  spanish star, wonder elzaam,  lenclum, 

Hamilton-  zealous, indication rocket, kilconquhar,  zig zag zyggy, squire street,  crownthorpe  samuri sneddz,

Chelmsford - opera ghost,  havana goldrush, phoenix star,  reigning profit, cappoquin,  arab cinder ,

Wolverhampton-  viewfromthestars, slate cracker, monelisa, vocal ring, lower street,  secluded, my boy charles,

i dont suggest anyone punt these / lets see where their P/L account is in a months time / 

I HAVE ADDED THE REPLACMENT SELECTIONS THEY PROVIDED IN PLACE OF EARLY  NON RUNNERS

All on ??

Good luck with this thread going forward and thanks for keeping the system going.

I have been following the selections for fun since you have been posting them on the other thread and I back all selections at 0.5 point ew on all selections over 4/1 and 1 point win if under 4/1 keeping all selections to a modest stake.

As I say I gave been following and find that so far I have been making a modest profit from them - and also have had a bit of fun along the way.

Many thanks again for posting selections and good luck with the system - though I would back the selections rather than lay them.

3 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

Yes, but, if one was to follow them, I assume they are all suggestions to back?

not really  i have suggested no one punts untill we have at least a months results to look at and see where the P/L  figures are/

clearly states this in opening post this morning / 

WEDNESDAY - 17th AUG

system had lots of placed selections  yesterday + 7/1 winner  leaving them with P/L of + 14.5  overall /

i repeat my comment i dont advise backing selections for at least a month then lets see the P/L data

York - Ancient times,  Shaquille, Grand alliance,  High definition, Frankenstella, Guilded, Bakeel,

Wolverhampton-  Symbol of hope, Arnie angell, Samara star,  Spice store, Taskheer, Latent heat ,  Arabist,

Musselburgh-  Just dottie,  Cwenhild,  Earn your stripes, Toussarok, Ruby port, World cruise,

Kempton -  My bonnie lassie, Giddy aunt,  Almarin, Zealotalot, Neat and dandy, Alezen, Sun emperor

Worcester-  anightinlambourn, Halifax, Cheltenam de valge, Universal island, Dasher riley ,  Rebel roxy, Gataway mission, Merchant house,

Edited by black rabbit
selection

1 hour ago, black rabbit said:

WEDNESDAY - 17th AUG

system had lots of placed selections  yesterday + 7/1 winner  leaving them with P/L of + 14.5  overall /

i repeat my comment i dont advise backing selections for at least a month then lets see the P/L data

York - Ancient times,  Shaquille, Grand alliance,  High definition, Frankenstella, Guilded, Bakeel,

Wolverhampton-  Symbol of hope, Arnie angell, Samara star,  Spice store, Taskheer, Latent heat ,  Arabist,

Musselburgh-  Just dottie,  Cwenhild,  Earn your stripes, Toussarok, Ruby port, World cruise,

Kempton -  My bonnie lassie, Giddy aunt,  Almarin, Zealotalot, Neat and dandy, Alezen, Sun emperor

Worcester-  anightinlambourn, Halifax, Cheltenam de valge, Universal island, Dasher riley ,  Rebel roxy, Gataway mission, Merchant house,

Feel a good day coming ??

THURSDAY -  18TH AUG 

YORK-  Queen me , Matching sox , Bass player,  Poptronic, Supagirl, Courageous knight,Eidikos,

Chepstow- Miss houdini, Alpha cru, Topofthetrifle, The cola kid, Clashaniska, Fossos,

STRATFORD- Stigwood,Petit palais, Tiger orchard , Arvico bleu, Colonel lesley, Regaby, Amidnightstar,

FONTWELL-  *****, Inferno sacree, Honest pound, Some day soon, Lanfear, Dindin, Millies mite,

LEICESTER-  Spireite boy, Sid annie, Tabsheer, Lake eloise, Codswallop, Yauthym,

again i stress no one punts these untill we have at least a months results to assess the figures

after yesterdays crash and burn   the  P/L stands at  - 4.5 pts

Edited by black rabbit

9 hours ago, black rabbit said:

THURSDAY -  18TH AUG 

YORK-  Queen me , Matching sox , Bass player,  Poptronic, Supagirl, Courageous knight,Eidikos,

Chepstow- Miss houdini, Alpha cru, Topofthetrifle, The cola kid, Clashaniska, Fossos,

STRATFORD- Stigwood,Petit palais, Tiger orchard , Arvico bleu, Colonel lesley, Regaby, Amidnightstar,

FONTWELL-  *****, Inferno sacree, Honest pound, Some day soon, Lanfear, Dindin, Millies mite,

LEICESTER-  Spireite boy, Sid annie, Tabsheer, Lake eloise, Codswallop, Yauthym,

again i stress no one punts these untill we have at least a months results to assess the figures

after yesterdays crash and burn   the  P/L stands at  - 4.5 pts

Shame about 1st race York would have been good day it the biggun soon ?

5 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

astonishingly  lee they had  5 placed 2nd  @ 20/1 , 22/1, 33/1, 16/1, 14/1,     two placed 3rd , and  3 winners  10/1, 2/1,  11/1

Do you think 1pt e/w would be better not sure myself with the bigger prices ?

7 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Do you think 1pt e/w would be better not sure myself with the bigger prices ?

lee i am not sure its worth considering punting at all yet / if you check my chats with tedthewolf over last weeknd you"ll see how

i "bumped" into it sort to speak / landlord and few his mates put it together 6 months ago / asked me what i thought { not much but ill dry run it for a few weeks}

he sends over the selections each morning and i put them up for the craic   i would'nt advise punting them yet anyway / i need to get a proper look at the system

again and see if i can tweek or something  i had a few drinks in me when he was explaining it to me { and it sounded shite}  but as they say lets see

where it is in a month { dont punt it yet anyway ] my advice is "drink" what you were going to bet   be a better bet for now anyway  " good luck"

8 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

lee i am not sure its worth considering punting at all yet / if you check my chats with tedthewolf over last weeknd you"ll see how

i "bumped" into it sort to speak / landlord and few his mates put it together 6 months ago / asked me what i thought { not much but ill dry run it for a few weeks}

he sends over the selections each morning and i put them up for the craic   i would'nt advise punting them yet anyway / i need to get a proper look at the system

again and see if i can tweek or something  i had a few drinks in me when he was explaining it to me { and it sounded shite}  but as they say lets see

where it is in a month { dont punt it yet anyway ] my advice is "drink" what you were going to bet   be a better bet for now anyway  " good luck"

Make you right ???

1 hour ago, Tedthewolf said:

Maybe if you explained  the system they use  (if that's ok) it will let people decide if they want to follow it or not.

Just a thought  Mate ?

i would not know where to start  i had few drinks in me and it sounded like a cross between irish folklore and egyptian hyroglifics

-  ill be back there weeknd { pub } and try get copy of it

FRIDAY 19TH AUG  -

Carlisle- lady roamer, girl from italy,tar heele, henzar, the navigator, celestrail star , novak ,flying moon,

NEWBURY- far beyond, belon, kinggofhell, chance, trying the knot, admiralty house,

YORK- thundering, nate the great, never just a dream, winter power, myristica, hi royal, system,

SAILSBURY- aryaah, junaid, skybluegold, theres the door, shabano, champagagne city,

WOLVERHAMPTON- emraanl- ignac lamar, dubai immo ,uncle henry, bramham, be be ex,

NEWCASTLE- merlins gold, baltic baron, regular income, nobody told me, embla, spirit of bowland,

their system trew up an incredable amount of 2nd's yesterday close but no cigar/

as stated previously i caution against punting these untill i have more runing time

to take a view   -  P/L   figures  - 9.5 pts

Edited by black rabbit
selection

SATURDAY 20 TH  AUG- 

YORK- maries diamond, inverness,  pogo,  candleford,  mr wagu, squealer,  piecderestance,

SANDOWN, - rising star, lady bullet, tomfre, good birthday, chelsea green, the toff, yimou,

CHESTER -  witchford, oneforsue ,typewriter, trumble + bullace, hyperfocus, lucky shake, the new marwan,

N/ABBOT - testflight,helford river,  eritage, leapaway, every breaking wave, tracys jim, to dream,

LINGFIELD - firenze rosa , house of dragons,  time off, dees dream, flash betty, coul universe, matched, 

CHELMSFORD - adace, sweet idea, pembrokeshire, angels voice, noteable, hammock,

CURRAGH-  lygon street, intellotto, willesee, semblence of order, with love, starsong, touching clouds, ever rock 

again i caution against punting selections until dry run trial has run over next few weeks at least

personaly i would like to have 12 months data to work off /    

P/L  -  18.5  pts

final edits re N/R  + extra selection added to the chester  3 40 /    they have gone for the motherload today

"it could be park lane" or " brick lane by close of play ??

Edited by black rabbit

SUNDAY 21 AUG -

YARMOUTH - tilsworth jade, sail on silverbird, sharp combo, lady spiritus, sir oliver, elsaab, turn of phraise,

BRIGHTON- battle point, beauld as brass, august place, maison beau, gin and tea, mint julep,

SANDOWN- espitito, primo comet, inverinate, age of sail, typical women, takeachancejimmy, sir rumi,

NASS -  2 30 pro bono alexander,  4 00  bennefit,   5 00 dancila,

repeat comment no one should punt till we have much more data -

P/L    - 39 pts

MONDAY - 22 AUG / 

BRIGHTON -  shamshon,  highland mac, mercers,  woe betide,  hooves like jagger,  amerillo gold,  hector loza,

CHEPSTOW -  newton jack, letter of the law, on edge, bakewell, lious treize,  peguine island,

STRATFORD - beannaigh do,  london eye,  ickytoo, severus alexander, forcast, kings cnut, milfolhas has,

SOUTHWELL - soi dao,  young tiger,  kayaln,  simulation treaty, dubai jeanius, good listener,

again i repeat unwise to punt on these /  until trial is compleat

P/L  - 43 PTS

50 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

MONDAY - 22 AUG / 

BRIGHTON -  shamshon,  highland mac, mercers,  woe betide,  hooves like jagger,  amerillo gold,  hector loza,

CHEPSTOW -  newton jack, letter of the law, on edge, bakewell, lious treize,  peguine island,

STRATFORD - beannaigh do,  london eye,  ickytoo, severus alexander, forcast, kings cnut, milfolhas has,

SOUTHWELL - soi dao,  young tiger,  kayaln,  simulation treaty, dubai jeanius, good listener,

again i repeat unwise to punt on these /  until trial is compleat

P/L  - 43 PTS

There go 2 of mine in the dodgy pulled up thread? old Severus and king Cnut ? that put the kybosh on that ???

TUESDAY 23  AUG-

BANGOR - mr yeats,  one last dance,  crendan grea,  armattiekan,  courtandbould,  mi laddo,

WORCESTER-  imperial knight,  boagrius,  timefortenoclocks,  cherokees prayer,  hiconic, czeck her out, barford diva, 

FONTWELL-  notre pari,  harry d'alene,  lake washington,  heydour,  genuflex,  the wise traveller,  wot you wearing,

NORMAL WEALTH WARNING ATTACHED / NO ONE SHOULD PUNT THESE DURING THIS PAPER TRIAL/

one intresting fact "they" tell me that during the 6 month period they have been operating it

the P/L figures  went to  - 168 pt once and -  275 pt  on another run   but overall the

6 month period showed a  + 98 pts     { we shall see }  i remain doubtfull

to date  P/L  - 65 pt

Edited by black rabbit