** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

? Heisenberg’s 2022/23 Season ?

Heisenberg68

18 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 20. Lay £20,00 Bayern @2,02 to win £19,60 (Liability £20,40 , V Barcelona , Champion’s League ️)

5 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 21. £30,00 Lordache @2,87 to win £56,25 ( v Karatancheva , ITF Varna ) 

4 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 22. £28,00 Ciobanu @6,00 to win £140 ( v Yuldasheva , ITF ?)

Lost 

? New Bank : £473.16

? Loss to date : £126.84

1 hour ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 24. £145,00 Swan @1,86 to win £126,09 ( v Gasanova , WTA Chennai ?

? Swan is in very good form, having just won the ITF tournament in Lexington and coming to India with confidence. She is having a very good season on hard court. 

Won 

? New Bank : £571,25

? Loss to date : £28,75

➡️ 25. Lay £25,00 Rennes @1,79 to win £24,50 ( Liability £19,75 , v Fenerbahce , ️ ) 

?  Rennes is not having a very good start to the championship. 
We lost to Lorient and Lens (two teams in great shape), but also Draw with Monaco who were very bad and draw with Troye. 
The victory against Auxerre is not very good despite the score. It was very complicated in the first half. 
The same against Larnaca. 

I think Lay Rennes today. Fenerbahce is a team with a lot of experience in the European Cup. 

10 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 25. Lay £25,00 Rennes @1,79 to win £24,50 ( Liability £19,75 , v Fenerbahce , ️ ) 

?  Rennes is not having a very good start to the championship. 
We lost to Lorient and Lens (two teams in great shape), but also Draw with Monaco who were very bad and draw with Troye. 
The victory against Auxerre is not very good despite the score. It was very complicated in the first half. 
The same against Larnaca. 

I think Lay Rennes today. Fenerbahce is a team with a lot of experience in the European Cup. 

Won 

? New Bank : £595,75

? Loss to date : £4,25

➡️ 26. £40,00 Eels @1,50 to win £20,00 ( v Raiders , Nrl ?

? For the fourth year in a row, the Parramatta Eels find themselves staring down the barrel of a Week 2 exit from the finals. This time, standing in their way, is the Canberra Raiders. The Eels have the longer recovery and the home ground advantage, where they have a phenomenal record against just about anyone.

➡️ 27. Back £20,00 Lens @2,32 to win £25,87 ( v Nantes , Ligue 1 ️ ) 

? Sunday at 3pm for this Ligue 1 match between Fc Nantes and Racing Club de Lens.

Nantes currently plays every three days. They are in the European Cup, and I'm not sure that's a good thing for them. Indeed, the fatigue will start to be felt. They played this Thursday in Azerbaijan, which is a huge trip. And they lost 3-0 to this totally affordable team, Qarabag. 
This trip is going to hurt their heads. Knowing that in the league, it's not crazy either. They have just lost against Lorient, and they have trouble winning like against Strasbourg, Lille, or Angers.

Facing them is a team from Racing Club de Lens. They are on an incredible run of 14 games without defeat in the league. They play teams like Rennes, Monaco. And they managed to win against less strong teams. 
Lens has some players back from injury like Seiko Fofana the captain. 

This team is playing great, and I think that victory is for them this Sunday, against a team of Nantes which will be tired and will not have much time to prepare this match. 

Victory for Lens ! 

Edited by Heisenberg68

➡️ 27. Back £25,00 Spain @2,66 to win £40,67 ( v Germany , Eurobasket ?)

? Spain is performing above the expected level and they have only lost one game in the whole tournament, a fluke loss against Belgium, it is true that Germany is also performing well as a local team, however I think that the Spanish team has better players with the Hernangomez brothers, Garuba and Rudy defending at a spectacular level

➡️ 29. £29,75 Back Poland +8,5 @1,95 to win £27,70 ( v France , Euroleague ?

? Poland gets a 9.5 point start in the point spread and that looks big to me, they have impressed in the knock-out stages getting better and better, and they face france who have been taken to extra time in their last two matches

4 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 26. £40,00 Eels @1,50 to win £20,00 ( v Raiders , Nrl ?

? For the fourth year in a row, the Parramatta Eels find themselves staring down the barrel of a Week 2 exit from the finals. This time, standing in their way, is the Canberra Raiders. The Eels have the longer recovery and the home ground advantage, where they have a phenomenal record against just about anyone.

Won 

? New Bank : £615,75

? Profit to date : £15,75

➡️ 31. £75,00 Evans + Poland +8,5 @2,85 to win £138,75 ( Davis Cup ? + Eurobasket ?

? Poland gets a 9.5 point start in the point spread and that looks big to me, they have impressed in the knock-out stages getting better and better, and they face france who have been taken to extra time in their last two matches

I think Evans is in good shape since this summer with a very good tournament in Canada , then eliminated by Cilic at the US Open . 
If he is focused on his game, he should win this match.