** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions > 30th April

Darran

Stockport v Boreham Wood
This game is on BT Sport at 5.20pm and I think the home side can cover the handicap. The top 3 all lost last week and clearly nerves are creeping in, but I think back at home Stockport can get back to winning ways. I know Boreham Wood beat Bromley when I opposed them last week, but Bromley are in a bad way at the moment themselves and Wood went and lost to Southend on Tuesday night. Stockport have a big class edge for me at the moment and they appeal on the -1 handicap.

Bath City v Tonbridge Angels
Bath have had a disappointing season, but they are ending it quite strongly and the only teams to have beaten them at home in the last 9 home games are Dorking and Ebbsfleet. Tonbridge haven't won in 7 away games now and the home side look value.

Gloucester v Chorley
It didn't really happen for Gloucester last week although going down to 10 men didn't help. They do seem to be playing much better at home at the moment and there are quite a few players who will be looking to be offered deals at the end of the season. What will also be playing on some of the players minds is the fact Chorley won the reverse game 9-0 and I think they will be wanting to right that wrong. Chorley aren't convincing at the moment and I think the home side look value here.

Spennymoor v Hereford
Two sides who still have an outside chance of reaching the play-offs but I certainly think the home side are playing the better at the moment. Hereford have really struggled on the road of late and weren't great at Gloucester on Easter Monday so the home side look a big price to me.

Stockport -1 @ 1pt @ 13/10 with Betfair, Betfred, Paddy Power and BetVictor
Bath City 1pt @ 11/8 with William Hill and Coral (take up to 11/10)
Gloucester City 1pt @ 7/4 with Betfair, Paddy Power and Betfred (take up to 6/4)
Spennymoor 1pt @ 6/5 with Skybet, Paddy Power, Betfair, Betfred, Coral and Ladbrokes (take up to 11/10)

Alfreton are the current form team of the league (Nat League North) and look likely to make the play-offs. With Matt Rhead leading the line they should have too much for Chester for whom the season can probably not end soon enough. With 5/4 available I feel Alfreton are a decent bet.

Gateshead will want to ensure they keep ahead of Wrexham to gain automatic promotion. I feel they have the perfect opponents today in hapless Southport. For me worth a double with Alfreton that pays 41/20 with Unibet.

6 hours ago, Labrador said:

Alfreton are the current form team of the league (Nat League North) and look likely to make the play-offs. With Matt Rhead leading the line they should have too much for Chester for whom the season can probably not end soon enough. With 5/4 available I feel Alfreton are a decent bet.

Gateshead will want to ensure they keep ahead of Wrexham to gain automatic promotion. I feel they have the perfect opponents today in hapless Southport. For me worth a double with Alfreton that pays 41/20 with Unibet.

Had a very senior moment there, as I meant Brackley NOT Wrexham.

Alfreton only manage a 0-0 draw to remain just outside the play-offs.