0700 - 13 Shanghai Dragon  3rd
0730 - 9 Bay Tibbs 9th
0805 - 1 Fat Turtle 8th
0840 - 5 Wellington WON 10/3
0915 - 14 Trust Me WON 11/2
0950 - 4 Sacred Ibis 8th

Edited by ipswich45
results being added

1.40 Ex I like the look of Solwara One but with three live contenders I don't like the price.  I don't like Cascova despite it being strong in the market

2.10 Ex I like Karl Phillipe but I don't like the price. Have put in £3.50 at 4.4 but unlikely to be matched.  Was going to dutch with Killer Kane.  Trying to get £2.50 at 5.5, this may get matched

4.10 Ex Champagne Platinum £1.50 win at 15/2 = poss return of £12.75.  A very open race so taken a chance on this recomended sports media beast

5.10 Ex Exmoor Express £1 win at 9/1 Another open race; let's hope that Victor Dartnall has this one tuned up.

Nothing doing for me at Southewell with a 1/6 and 10/11 shot in the graded races

Realistically, £5.00 staked today

Good luck in finding winners to all forum contributors today

11 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

1.40 Ex I like the look of Solwara One but with three live contenders I don't like the price.  I don't like Cascova despite it being strong in the market

2.10 Ex I like Karl Phillipe but I don't like the price. Have put in £3.50 at 4.4 but unlikely to be matched.  Was going to dutch with Killer Kane.  Trying to get £2.50 at 5.5, this may get matched

4.10 Ex Champagne Platinum £1.50 win at 15/2 = poss return of £12.75.  A very open race so taken a chance on this recomended sports media beast

5.10 Ex Exmoor Express £1 win at 9/1 Another open race; let's hope that Victor Dartnall has this one tuned up.

Nothing doing for me at Southewell with a 1/6 and 10/11 shot in the graded races

Realistically, £5.00 staked today

Good luck in finding winners to all forum contributors today

RESULTS UPDATE

Funny enough I made over £21 on the day with some non published bets.  But I have to report on what I published.  I didn't get Karl Phillipe matched which was a pity because it won well backed into 6/4 favourite.  Killer Kane did get matched so I lost £2.50. Champagne Platinum was a non runner and Exmoor Express lost.  Hence a £3.50 loss on the day.  My new balance is £530.14 (Bank £500).  A 1/6 shot got beat today at Southwell.  According to my staking chart I should have had £25 on this beast.  Glad I didn't! 

Three meetings tomorrow.  Favourites in the graded races at Warwick are mostly odds on.  Wolverhampton has only one graded race with an odds on shot so I am left with jumpers bumpers at Lingfield.  From what I can see the jolly old bookies are not being over generous on prices for favourites there either.

I won't lose any sleep over it