UK Championship

Fader

Straight into the UK Championships the morning after the final of the Northern Ireland Open. I think the top half is quite open and the place to be. Selby looks to have a great chance but at 8/1 it's not for me. Instead it's the defending champion who looks the bet of the top half. Ding. Ding looked pretty good last week and lead Ronnie at one point. Problem is, Ding tends to have abit of a mental issue playing Ronnie in my opinion and lacks belief. He wouldn't play Ronnie until the final here and Ronnie would have Trump before that. I will give another chance to Yuelong too

In the bottom half, I would expect Trump to once again blast through everybody but when a player wins a tournament there is always a drop in the next. We saw that with Allen after his win. I think outsider bets on both Saengkham and Un-Nooh are worthy. Both looked decent this past week and if Trump and Ronnie do go early it could really open wide.

2pts E/W D.Junhui to win UK Championship 18/1 betway
--------------------------------------------------------------------
0.5pts E/W Yuelong to win UK Championship 150/1 betfair
0.5pts E/W T.Un-Nooh to win UK Championship 150/1 betfair
0.5pts E/W Saengkham to win UK Championship 200/1 bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.