** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

World Cup European Zone Wed Aug 17th

Wednesday 17 August 2005
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifKazakhstan v Georgia (13:00 BST)5.003.501.90sp.gif101%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
sp.gifLatvia v Russia (16:00 BST)4.403.351.98sp.gif104%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal Minutes- - -Total GoalsSpread Betting
sp.gifFaroe Islands v Cyprus (19:00 BST)3.803.402.20sp.gif102%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total- - -Over/UnderSpread Betting
sp.gifMacedonia v Finland (19:00 BST)3.353.252.37sp.gif103%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total- - -Over/UnderSpread Betting
sp.gifLiechtenstein v Slovakia (19:15 BST)26.009.401.13sp.gif103%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even Total- - -Over/UnderSpread Betting
sp.gifRomania v Andorra (19:30 BST)1.0422.0081.00sp.gif102%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOdd or Even Total- - -Over/UnderSpread Betting

Re: World Cup European Zone Wed Aug 17th im going to go with the russians to beat latvia away. they need the win, and even though they will be missing a few key players they should still have too much quality all over the pitch. the russians won the home leg 2-0.the thing is that they desperately need all three points to stay in contention to qualify, and i think they will go all out to get them, its not a bad price too.

Re: World Cup European Zone Wed Aug 17th

I am backing Cyprus with Nordicbet's excellent odds but I expect a heavy drop on odds. http://punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=250446&posted=1#post250446 Good luck !
got this from sky sports Cyprus international midfielder Niko Nikolaou has been granted unlimited compassionate leave, after four of his relatives were killed in Sunday's air crash in Greece. Nikolaou lost his uncle, aunt and two cousins in the disaster, and the midfielder was immediately released by his club Anorthosis Famagusta in order to be with his family. The news means that Nikolaou will definitely miss Cyprus' World Cup qualifier against the Faroe Islands this week. He could also sit out of Famagusta's tightly poised UEFA Champions League third qualifying round second leg clash against Rangers, which is played a week on Wednesday. "It is his decision, we will leave it totally up to him," said an Anorthosis official. Cypriot football, like the whole country, is currently in mourning after the tragedy, which saw 121 people lose their lives. Olympiakos Nicosia medical officer Theodoros Dounas and assistant referee Andreas Mavris were also killed on the Cypriot Helios Airways flight.

Re: World Cup European Zone Wed Aug 17th

sp.gifRomania v Andorra (19:30 BST)1.0422.0081.00sp.gif102%
Wow that's great value, Bet365 only go 1.02 for the home team. I'd say that 1.02 or even 1.01 is about the correct price for the. To get 1.04 which is either fully 2 or 4 times what I'd price the game at is good value. I'm not taking the piss, 1.04 is still a low price, but if you think the home team will win this match more often that 24 out 25 times, then it's value and should be taken.