** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Super League Predictions > Jul 18th & 19th

Olympiakos vs AEK Athens

The Greek Super League ends its season this weekend and there's a huge game coming up at 6pm BST on Sunday evening when league champions Olympiakos host Champions League qualification chasing AEK Athens at the Karaiskakis Stadium. The home side are the heavy favourites but with the title sealed already will the away side be able to snatch the shock win?

Olympiakos are already crowned as the league champions of the Greek Super League but they've still got a final game to get through before the players can jet off on their holidays. Manager Pedro Martins has done a superb job with the club currently 16 points clear at the top of the table. An inconsistent last four games that has delivered 2 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss suggests that maybe the foot has been taken off the accelerator pedal a little but who can blame them? This game is a dress rehearsal for the Greek Cup Final next week so will Martins want to inflict a psychological blow or will he hold back his first team players for next week's big game to try and maximise their chances of winning the double?

AEK Athens find themselves in that uncertain situation. Head coach Massimo Carrera has taken his team to 3rd in the table and just 3 points behind second placed PAOK with one league game remaining. The odds are stacked against them to seal that Champions League qualification spot but they'll need to win away to the league champions and hope their rivals slip up at home to Aris. It's not looking likely. Even if they only qualify for the Europa League then they still have next week's cup final to look forward to but I absolutely anticipate the team to go all out to try and win this one. 4 wins and 1 draw from their last 5 league games shows they're giving themselves every chance.

This is a game where normally I'd back Olympiakos to seal a solid win but AEK Athens have everything to gain and nothing to lose here. If they manage to win and PAOK are beaten by Aris then the Champions League awaits. I think they'll still fall short but I can see them getting something from this game even if it's a draw. The home side have all their focus on next week already and that could hamper them here.

Double Chance @ 2.20 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.89 with SportPesa