** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

2020 Austrian Grand Prix (2)

Here we go again, Austria take 2.

I thought Lewis Hamilton must have walked under a ladder or something last week as anything that could go wrong, did go wrong. This time round he sits on pole position and thats thanks to the wet track. Mercedes had been struggling a little and my first thought was that Red Bull could be the one to follow this week.

Verstappen is on the front row and at 2/1 looks the value against Hamilton who is a 4/7 chance at most firms.

We had loads of DNF's last week which was very unusual for this circuit, we can put that down to it being then first race after such a long time off. I expect a much better completion ratio this week but the 4/6 for over 16.5 finishers looks short enough.

A safety car is 4/11 to make an appearance this week, thats a steal if the weather stayed the same but its supposed to dry up by tomorrow's off time. I still think there will be a Safety Car.

Ferrari had another nightmare qualification but they do often race better so although Chales Leclaerrc has a 3 place grid penalty his price of 3/1 to make the first 6 looks too tempting to let go.

Romain Grosjean continues his poor form with another disaster in qualification, I just cant see him getting his car to finishing line tomorrow.

Bets
M.Verstappen Outright 2/1 bet365
Safety Car YES 4/11 PP
Over 16.5 Finishers 4/6 bet365
C.Leclerc Top 6 3/1 skbet
R.Grosjean Not To Finish 6/4 bet365