Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06

DC

Some of you may remember last season's Glory Hunt thread were we got up to well over £300 profit at one stage using +2.5 bets and cover correct scores. The idea was to start with £20 and roll each week until a £1000 was acheived. Unfortunately this didn't happen but £200 profit was banked ready for the new season!! I'm taking a risk because I'm having to go off last season's form in these early matches so you may just want to watch these games instead of back them. 1st bet QPR v IPSWICH TOWN - confidence level 8/10 £17 on +2.5 goals @ 2.00 £3 on 1-1 correct score @ 6.50 Bet365

Re: Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06 Many thanks guys! Remember it's early days in the season so I'm not expecting big things to start with ;) QPR 2 IPSWICH 1 Bank £34.00 Profit £14.00

Re: Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06

Hi DC; Am OK with correct score re your bets but could you explain 2.5 cover please. If its goals ? how is 2.5 golas a usable bettable figure please. Many thanks
Hi devon :welcome I think bookies use the 0.5 term to clarify the dividing line between a winning and losing bet. I suppose if it was +2.0 and the score was 1-1 some people would think they've got a winner. First time I saw it was (I think) in NFL handicap betting. HTH P.S. Danny Cash :clap

Re: Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06 HI Valiant Many thanks for your response, am late in replying re this posting prog only works for me now and again - all loads ok up to about 99% and hangs and I do not get curser so cannot type.

Re: Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06 Steady on people I've got one winner in!?!?! But thanks for the support! I've scoured the coupon and decided the best chance today of a game going over 2.5 goals is... DONCASTER v HARTLEPOOL confidence level 7/10 Again mixed with old form from last season, 4 out of 5 Doncaster home games finished 1-1 or higher and 4 from last 5 Hartlepool away games finished 1-1 or higher. Both teams able to score and concede.. £28 on over 2.5 @ 2.00 £6 on 1-1 @ 6.5 (bet365) Cheers Danny

Re: Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06 Finished 0-1. Annoyed really because the other two games on my shortlist both came in and couldn't even get an equaliser from the home side. Oh well, early days yet and still plenty of time to get another good run going... -£20.00 :sad

Re: Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06 Ok - after more analysis I beleive I have a good chance of a win today folks. MKD v COLCHESTER 3pm MKD this season at home have drawn 2-2 and last 4 homes from last season...2-1, 1-2, 1-1 and 1-1. They seem to be capable of bagging at least 1 goal at home. Colchester this season have lost 2-1 away and their last 4 away matches read 1-1, 2-2, 1-1 and 0-3. More than capable of scoring on their travels. I'll be taking the prices on betfair this weekend +2.5 £17 @ 1.99 correct score 1-1 £3 @ 7.00 Fingers crossed as always...

Re: Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06 Yes jtw1, Colchester did their bit in as much as score the away goal needed, however MKD failed to take advantage of the opposition's keeper being sent off. The cogs are not turning fluently yet with this system but again I put that down to a lack of recent data to work from. The return after commission was not worth recording as a profit so I'm still 20 units down on the season.

Re: Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06 Walsall 2 Swansea 5 :D Current bank up to £36.00 Total profit -£4.00 The next bet is vital. Will make sure it's another good 'un...

Re: Danny Cash +2.5 selections 2005/06 Today there is one stand out selection.... CREWE v SHEFFIELD UTD 3pm confidence level....8 £30 +2.5 goals @ 1.85 Bet365 £6 1-1 cover bet @ 6.50 Bet365 Hopefully see you at 5pm with a smiley face or two....