** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Hunter Chase 2020 season review

Given it has been confirmed there will be no more hunter chases in the UK this year and it is hard to see there being anymore in Ireland it is time to review this years service. What is amazing given how poor form I was in for the first 2 months of the season was that I managed to scrape a profit of 3pts. Now it does depend if you did the Tote forecast or the CSF at Catterick, but if you did the CSF you would be about a point up. Obviously it is the right thing to do regards the suspension of racing, but just purely looking at hunter chases it is frustrating that having started to find the winners that there won't be a chance to start building a healthy profit. Nailing that big forecast at Catterick was the key as was getting getting Clondaw Westie at Ffos Las and Full Irish at Fakenham. I only put bets up in 19 races staking 41.5pts and had returns in 7 of them returning 44.5pts. 

If we do get anymore in Ireland then I will cover them, but otherwise it is going to be a very long wait until January when hopefully we will be back to some sort of normality.