** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

A-League Predictions > Mar 23rd - 29th

aleaguratings.jpg

The A-League matches have been juggled around a bit so the games due to be played on Sunday have been pushed back 24 hours. Credit to the league for still trudging on. These are uncertain times and I know I am personally glad of some kind of football action. Not sure how long it will last but so long as it does we'll provide the previews! Tell us any predictions you have below! :ok

• 11 months later...

I still can't really give predictions because I'm just starting to be interested in this sport and I'm very interested in everything here I try to read the necessary information about these teams a lot and I think over time I will be able to give accurate predictions

• 1 year later...

Brisbane Roar vs Western United FC Preview

Brisbane Roar
Brisbane roar had won two consecutive games before losing at home to mighty Melbourne City in the last round. They have now scored in four consecutive games and are very stable in offense. And they are much better at home and should be confidence this game.

Western United FC
Western United have just two points from their last three games and are in poor form and morale. Their away form has not been so good in comparison to their home form, with a 3-0 loss to Sydney in their last trip damaging their confidence.

Verdict:
The Western is stronger but weaker at away game. The 1X2 first odds is 3.30-3.40-2.15, which means support the away team. Western United should take points in ths game.

Brisbane Roar vs Western United FC
Pick: Western United+0