Three Day Treble (Horses)

Well now that Cheltenham is over we are back to normal life, if this coronavirus would go away.

How many times would you pick three winners in a day and actually have them done in a treble ? How many times would you have a treble up ?. Would you get BOG on the treble ?

I am going to do a treble over three days, one a day which will guarantee better odds.

I will " Cash Out ", very rarely if the odds drift and the first two horses pay 20\1.

A non - runner will act just like if it was a treble done on the same day.

The selections will be picked from my fancied horses every day - Day 1 will be odds of 3/1 or near, day 2 - 2\1 and Day 3 - Evens which will give me a treble of 23\1.

If I cannot get the price required I will pick the fancy just below the odds (so if my selection is day 1, 3\1 and none of my fancies are 3\1 I will take 11\4 or 5\2 and so on). The selection will always be below the odds required. (I have no control of prices)

Each selection will also be done singly.

What are my expectations : for the trebles,in about 12 months I hope to be somewhere about 45.5% ROI and the singles about 5% :hope . As we are chasing trebles we will have "Long Losing Runs"

All single bets will be 1 Pt

Trebles 1 Pt with any winnings going on the other legs, except if I cash out. All bets are with Bet365.

Stake will increase as/if the bank increases  ;) by how much will be decided as we go.

Think thats it :unsure

Bollin Ace 16.20 Newcastle 2 Pts Win @ 3\1 (bog) 

(The single bet and the treble are included in the stake).

Fairly useful winning chaser at his best. Off 21 months, shaped as if retaining ability when third at Wetherby and duly built on that when runner-up at Sedgefield. Big player back down in class.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.