Non-League Predictions > February 10th/11th

Darran

Gloucester City v Kings Lynn

Gloucester finally managed to win for the 2nd time under James Rowe on Saturday when they beat Bradford Park Avenue 2-1. Given BPA have only picked up 14 points all season and are doomed to relegation it hardly suggests that Gloucester are going to go on a good run now. From bottom of the table they now face top of the table just over 48 hours later and this will be a much bigger test and one I just can't see them overcoming. Kings Lynn didn't have a match on Saturday so they travel to Evesham fresher than the home side. They would have been delighted to have seen York lose to Boston which meant they are still top of the table so they will be keen to take full advantage of York's slip up. Also given they lost to Kidderminster in their last match they will want to bounce straight back. City still can't keep a clean sheet against the worst team in the league and they surely wont tonight either against the best team in the league. The front line doesn't really seem to be clicking either at the moment and 2 of City's last 3 goals have been goals from a direct free-kick. Obviously Kings Lynn are very short tonight, but the -1 is available at 13/10 and as long as Kings Lynn are mentally switched on it should be a comfortable night for them.

Kings Lynn -1 2pts @ 13/10 with Betfair

1 minute ago, Resolvedtwo said:

Ok, thanks just making sure so i can stop frantically refreshing for the rest of the day.

The plan is to come up with the teams I am interested in tonight and if I am fairly confident any will go ahead then I will put them up tonight if not probably just leave it until tomorrow.