** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

South Africa Vs England ODI Series

Fader

Tomorrow morning at 11am is the 1st of a 3-match ODI between South Africa and England.

South Africa will perhaps have a point to prove despite recent good form in ODI. Du Plessis has gone here and no Rabada means that Ngidi is going to be SA's main man. South Africa's team look lightweight and if this was England's strongest X1 you would say it would be something of a cakewalk. South Africa do still have the mentioned Ngidi and a player I rate very highly in Phelukawayo.

England are also much changed. Stokes is rested and Archer is out injured. No Wood here, and also rested is Jos Buttler. Chris Woakes will come in and he's another player I really rate and expect to go well tomorrow.

The bets I like here are the top bowler bets.

I'll take Woakes at 7/2 and Ngidi for South Africa at 3/1. I'm also tempted by Bavuma at 8/1. Every chance he could go up the order tomorrow and if De Kock does go limply it could be anybody's game on the top batsman bet.

2pts C. Woakes top England bowler 7/2 bet365
2pts Ngidi top SA bowler 3/1 bet365
1pt Bavuma top SA Batman 8/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts - C.Woakes Man Of The Match 16/1 bet365
0.5pts - Phelukawayo Man Of The Match 20/1 bet365