** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The sunday night half million guaranteed on stars

Jezza

This is the major online tournament of the week, every sunday night on stars they hold a 215 buy in 500k guaranteed MTT. All the big name pros usually play in it, both the off and online ones - its reached huge levels the past few months with over 2000 entrants every week. I have played in it a few times before, and got in the money a couple of times (nothing major tho just a few hundred bucks)...tonight im gonna give it another go....anyone else fancy it? Jez

Re: The sunday night half million guaranteed on stars staffy mate...good to see you around, good luck on laddies thats a great tourney to play as well..... laidbackbloke I will make sure I scalp phil hellmuth for the PL if he plays this week (his nick on stars is #1_lucky_one) and take a screenshot for the front page :lol ...he sometimes plays in it Jez

Re: The sunday night half million guaranteed on stars

laidbackbloke I will make sure I scalp phil hellmuth for the PL if he plays this week (his nick on stars is #1_lucky_one) and take a screenshot for the front page :lol ...he sometimes plays in it Jez
:rollin that would be worth the front page:lol

Re: The sunday night half million guaranteed on stars well after the first break in laddies tourny not had much to talk about. nicked a few pots won a small amount with qq but only got 3.5k chips. in about 200th hehe make that 4800 chips just nicked some. Now in 150thish

Re: The sunday night half million guaranteed on stars OMFG Hand on my table.... Board :; &* >>>>>&>>>> ,,,,,&,,,, There is an all in between two players.... Cards over one has $$$&$$ .> The other.... {&} [&] River................ ? :loon :loon Played some small pots....got back up to 2500 Jez

Re: The sunday night half million guaranteed on stars When they show the 2005 WSOP, you will see Jennifer Harman's full house (queens full of tens) lose to someone's straight flush (queen high, diamonds. He was holding 89d) at the feature table on day one. Don't plsy on PokerStars. Hope you're managing to stay in there somehow and doing well.