** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Ladbrokes Masters

Fader

The Ladbrokes Masters get started a week today. This event has been absolutely dominated by Van Gerwen. I can't think of another event where MVG has won it 5 times back-to-back. I would say it's very likely that MVG wins this again but even with the huge evidence that he loves it here. Even knowing that he has a 104+ average in the last 5 years he has won every single year. I still am going against him because evens is just silly odds.

I'll take Aspinall and Suli in the top half. Suljovic was in a rare situation when he played Sherrock and I get the feeling he is due a performance next week. Chisnall has done well here in the past really. Int he past 5 years he has gone out to MVG three times including a final and Barney 2 times including with a 106 average.

1pt E/W N.Aspinall to win Masters 25/1 william hill
1pt E/W D.Chisnall to win Masters 25/1 sportingbet
0.75pts E/W M.Suljovic to win Masters 50/1 william hill

Aspinall wins but Sulijovic out to Smith. Chisnall plays tonight. MVG goes out first round. Opens up the draw alot. Tonight the lineup is :

Gurney Vs Chinall
Anderson Vs White
Wright Vs Cullen
Price Vs Whitlock

the one I like tonight is Gary Anderson to beat Ian White. The Anderson of a year back would be a huge favourite here but he is a rather taste 11/13 on to win here and I think it's a price that is alittle bit generous. Last two head-2-heads have been 5-1 and 6-1 Anderson and I fancy him to win through here with a -1.5 handicap also.

5pts G.Anderson (-1.5 handicap) to beat I.White 6/5 betfair

Peter Wright does it again. With a little help from Michael "no bottle" Smith. One thing that this event has done has shown abit of form for the Premier League, on whom to back and lay this year.

Masters bets +4.5pts
2020 darts bets +56.5pts