JTW 1's previous results system

jtw1

Re: JTW 1's previous results system Hello and congratulations. :clap :clap :clap :notworthy This system is superb till now and i hope it will continue. I see you use steady stakes. Although i believe that on betting you have to be very careful, i wonder if another money management with a low increase of stakes gives better results. I will follow you and Good Luck.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JTW 1's previous results system Starting Bank - 100 pts Bets - 11 Strike Rate - 8/11 Non-Lose Bets - 9/11 Profit - + 48.10 Yield - 43.7% Current Bank - +148.10. Cheers DAEDALEAN :ok , I am hoping that IF i can double the bank then i intend to double my stake.It seems to be going the right way so far so fingers crossed:hope . If any one has a different idea please feel free to post it. Unfortunatly there are no selections today :sad

Re: JTW 1's previous results system Jtw1, This is going very well indeed, congratulations! :clap Regarding staking and money management... These are complex subjects, so without the benefit of going into great detail here, I would recommend the following simplified approach. I noticed from the previous season your record was about 68% strike rate and 4% profit. Would this be correct? If so, your maximum stake should be 8% (= edge/odds = 4%/(1/2)). My recommendation for actual stake size would be half that or 4% to account for the uncertainty in your actual edge this year. Betting 4% on each match when you have a 4% edge will increase your bank by 0.16% per game on the average. If you have 500 bets for the season, your bank will be expected to increase by 122% by the end of the season (= 1.0016^500 - 1). Now you actually started out betting a fixed 10% of your initial bank, which will lead to a quicker increase but could also mean losing your entire bank after a series of 10 unlucky bets. To me this is very risky. Whatever stake size you decide on, you can do the above calculation to see how quickly your bank is expected to increase. Then decide on how much growth you are planning on, and remove the excess from time to time. In the above example, let's say you wanted a growth of 50% per year. If this growth is spread over 10 months, it translates into a 4% monthly growth rate. Anything above the 4% increase you can remove after the first month, which will be your banked profit. Typically this will be 4% (i.e. your expected growth will be 8% per month). Stake size calculation can be redone at that time, too. Then repeat this procedure after each month to keep removing excess funds. At the end of the year your banked profit should be about 72% while your betting bank also saw a 50% increase. The advantage of managing your money this way is two-fold: (1) controlled growth rate, allowing yourself to psychologically adjust to higher stakes, and (2) periodical removal of excess profits, providing you with a constant stream of income while at the same time growing your bank, too. Like I said, staking and money management are intricate subjects, the proper treatment of which would require several pages of discussion. The above summary, however, should give you a simple but effective approach for both. Cheers, Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Re: JTW 1's previous results system Many thanks for your reply Soccer-Systems , i think i'll stick to the 10 pt staking plan just now and see what happens :ok Tonight in HOLLAND - RKC WAALWIJK v RODA Home H2H - 4-1-0 Scores - 3-2,3-0,3-1,1-1,1-0. Odds on Betfair - 0,-0.5 @ 1.96 Stake 10pts - RKC

Re: JTW 1's previous results system An interesting one in the German div2 tonight BOCHUM v HANSA ROSTOCK Away H2H - 0-1-5 Scores - 1-3,2-3,1-2,0-1,0-0,0-1. Odds - Rostock +1 @ 1.78 , Stake 10pts. For the more adventurous +0.5,+1 is available at 2.08 , +0.5 is 2.37.

Re: JTW 1's previous results system 93rd min winner for BOCHUM :cry F-T 1-0. However with the H'cap of +1 we get the cash back :notworthy Starting Bank = 100pts Bets = 15 Strike rate = 10/15 Non-lose bets = 12/15 Profit = +57.10 Yield = 38% Curent Bank = +157.10