** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Super Lig Predictions > Dec 20th - 23rd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super Lig

Konyaspor have failed to win in their last 8 matches in Super Lig.
73% of Denizlispor’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Super Lig.
Trabzonspor have been undefeated in their last 4 away matches in Super Lig.
67% of Alanyaspor’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Super Lig.

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 23.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-12-2019-17120

Denizlispor vs Alanyaspor

OK, so it might not be the most attractive tie of the weekend but I am very drawn to this clash between mid-table sides Denizlispor and Alanyaspor on Monday afternoon at 5pm GMT because the odds seem a little skewed. Despite the two teams being separated by just 2 points, the away side are considerable favourites for this game in a league where the away teams tend to struggle. @black_baar, might need some intelligence on this one!

Denizlispor are currently in 9th place with 21 points from their 15 league games in the Turkish Super Lig so far. Manager Mehmet Ozdilek will be satisfied by his team's performances so far this season but will be wary that their home form is pretty atrocious with just 2 wins coming from their 7 league games at the Denizli Ataturk Stadium. The club is undefeated in its last 6 games across all competitions so that makes the odds being offered very tempting.

Alanyaspor come into this game has fairly solid favourites with the bookies. Manager Erol Bulut has guided his team to 8th in the league table and they're just 3 points off the pace of the Europa League qualification spots. The worrying thing is that they have only won 2 of their 7 away league games this season which makes their odds and little strange. Just 1 defeat in their last 5 games in all competitions gives slight reasoning behind their odds but other than that there must be some team news I'm not aware of yet that's influencing the prices.

I have to stick my neck out and back a home win in this one. The home side's home form is no worse than the away team's away form and there's very little separating these two teams. In this league, I'll always been keen to back a home win. Even though I'm wary there's a big chance of a draw I think Denizlispor have a great shot at getting the victory and it's a risk worth taking at the odds available.

Denizlispor Double Chance @ 1.83 with Betfair

BTTS @ 1.95 with Coral

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super Lig

Genclerbirligi have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Super Lig.
Besiktas have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Super Lig.
Genclerbirligi conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Super Lig.
69% of Genclerbirligi’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Super Lig.

You can find interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 27.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-12-2019-17201