Altior V Cyrname will change the season!!

Rolemat

In respect of the top races and will be turned upside down whichever one wins and the manner of victory or even defeat.I am firmly in the Altior camp and find it hard to believe the Official ratings put Cyrname ahead by even a mesely 1lb.Not fooled by the Nicky Henderson downbeat reports this week,I backed Altior for the King George 2 years ago and again last year.Tomorrow might see those bets scuppered if he is beaten too far,IF being the operative word.

It is not a race to punt for me at least,much more hangs in the balance than this race for the whole sport and never mind the connections.If Altior wins this then you can almost guarantee he will be a shade of odds on for the King George and therein lies the chance to make a profit for those not already on rather than back him at cramped odds tomorrow.In short,if he gets well beaten tomorrow or appears not to stay,he will not line up in the King George.So rather than back him to beat Cyrname the sensible thing is to back him for the KG and then have the option of laying him for a profit.

I already have the options but I have not laid a single penny such is my faith and opinion that he will get the trip tomorrow and on Boxing Day,it could all be misplaced but it is what the game is all about.The bigger question is what do we as punters think of the so called experts opinions as to ratings before the race i.e YOUR opinon,do you agree or otherwise?

Interested to know how others view or feel about the ratings,especially if related to bets placed or pending the outcome?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.