Racing Chat - Friday Aug 30th

I think Bletchley Castle is worth backing again on Friday in Bangor's 3.30. His last two races have been slightly odd. I have no idea why connections took him to Galway to run in a race he had no chance in and then they tried him over 3m again at Market Rasen where he didn't stay. I must admit I was worried though as he did look the winner for a long way, but then his stamina ebbed away and he was 7th of 8 in the end. I know he won over 3m at Southwell, but that was a bad race and he got away with it whereas up in grade over hurdles he didn't. Back down in trip, back over fences and he looks to have a solid chance. The 2nd to Pink Eyed Pedro reads well and he still looks up to winning off this sort of mark.

Prettylittlething and Zolfo have obvious chances and look the main dangers, although I wouldn't rule out Play The Ace. He continues to come down the handicap and he gets what I think are his ideal conditions here so it wouldn't surprise me if he went well, but I'm not sure he can beat Bletchley Castle.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.