Which day do you want the next freeroll to be on?

Sir Puntalot

Which day do you want the next freeroll to be on?  

1. 1.

Re: Which day do you want the next freeroll to be on? I have no strong preference - and went for wednesday (allowed myself to be influenced by the only comment/preference expressed at that point from Mark) - but am feeling a bit guilty about that having seen Jezza's strong preference......Is it easy to remove my vote? Could you add a category - "no preference"? (Yes I know I could abstain and that's the same effect - but if there's a button to be pushed, I can't help myself.....) Sorry to be a pain in the a$$ Paul........

Re: Which day do you want the next freeroll to be on? Hmm Gotafancy are you saying that Jez is more important than me;) . I mean you are more likely to take money off me:tongue2 . No in all seriousness Sunday are pretty good for me as Sunday night is big money night at Notts Gala 50/100 rebuy and unless im running good its out of my price range.

Re: Which day do you want the next freeroll to be on?

Hmm Gotafancy are you saying that Jez is more important than me;) .
lol .... not at all - your preference was to have "chosen wednesday cos its the only day im guarenteed not to be playing live" whereas Jez was a bit more definitive and could "never play on a monday or wed ". So I got the impression that most of the time you could make non Wednesdays, whereas Jez could NEVER make a Wednesday.... But now you come to mention it - yeah, I haven't much chance of taking money of Jez, and he probably won't even bother to come - preferring to swan around vegas or something......or worse.....sleep ;) - so it's a good job my votes been left as Wednesday - just a shame we look like losing to the Sunday Crew...... Hows that for backtracking??