Freeroll Saturday

dave

To celebrate PL's 2nd freeroll (and get a bit of practice in so I do better than last time :lol ) I'm going to be playing as many freerolls as possible today. Here's my current list, please add any other completely free tournaments (no raked hands requirements etc.) as you find them.

• Bet365 $200, 1pm, reg 12pm
  • Betfred $100, 4pm, reg 3pm
  • Bet365 $1000, 6pm, reg 5pm
  • Betfred $100, 6.30pm, reg 5.30pm
  • PL Freeroll @ Party Poker $1500, 7.00pm
  • Betfred $750, 7.30pm, reg 6.30pm
  • Ladbrokes Cruise Satellite, 7.40pm, reg, 3.40pm
  • Bet365 $20,000, 8.00pm, reg open
  • Betfred $250, 9.30pm, reg 8.30pm
  • Party Poker $5000, 11.20pm, reg 9.21pm
  • Betfred $100, 1.30am, reg 12.30am

Re: Freeroll Saturday Dave - there's the Party Poker $5000 Freeroll at 23:20 BST (open to anyone with a "Real Money" account - which you have if you're in the PL freeroll.) - Only problem is registration - there are 2500 places - registration usually opens at 21:21 BST, but is FULL within about 1 minute.......I finished 19th in this last night...... You also have the $10,000 Expekt Freeroll at 20:00 BST.......

Re: Freeroll Saturday Nice one - I'm pretty unchanged - on 1035 - I'm annoyed with myself at how badly/loosly I've been playing the last couple of days (esp the league game yesterday) - it's not a game I can play!! So I'm "punishing myself" and gone right back to basics - playing tight tight tight...... Anyone else get in? What's your username on PP Jez?

Re: Freeroll Saturday Jezza - looking good on 40k chips with 107 players left :ok Just for the record - as well as your all in AK straight that beat KK, I did see your all in A6s flush that beat QQ earlier ;) Have you played this before? With first cash prize (50th place - $50) getting a very decent sum (compared to 51st) - the tables get ridiculously tight - so with the stack you've got, you'll get some good opportunities ;) Anyway - I'm shattered - off to bed - post here how you do and I'll check in the morning (I expect to see you $1000 richer!!!) Good Luck