Joe's Tips

2.15: IMPELLER Each-Way Was 2nd in this race last year and followed that effort with another 2nd in another top handicap three days after at the same track, so clearly loves these big field handicaps at Goodwood. Was an unlucky 4th from a 3lb higher mark last time over CD where he was short of room 2f out and would have been placed if not for that. 2.50: BRAHIMY KITE Win The Geezer ran disappointly at Epsom and didn't handle the track although he finished less than 2 lengths down to Unfurled who ran to form. So this suggests back on a more favourable track, The Geezer should have Unfurleds' measure today. But Brahimy Kite beat The Geezer from a 10 month absense last time out and althouugh some people think The Geezer was a little unlucky not to beat him, it was an excellent effort by Bhahimy Kite to beat him after a long break to suggest that he will be a lot fitter and wiser on this occasion and I expect him to confirm placings once again here. 3.25: AUTUMN GLORY Win He was my selection for the Group 1 Lockinge in May, only to be withdrawn on the day. He beat Hurricane Alan with plenty in hand in March to win a Group 2 and a place in a Group 1. Autumn Glory won a strong Group 3 on the All-Weather last time giving weight to most his rivals, no weight conceding today should run well. 4.00: Ooh Aah Camara Each-Way Beat Strike Up The Band convingly in May becuase once headed, he fought back and won. Has improved since that run and was third behind Bow Bridge at York giving him 4lbs for a length defeat. Bow Bridge has since finished place in a Group 2 at the Royal Meeting. Today Ooh Aah Camara is 7lbs better off and I expect him to reverse placings. The form of the Royal Meetings 2yo winners has been disappointing with La Chunga and Red Clubs both losing and Masta Plasta can follow that trend today. I also think Strike up the Band may not win as on his three second placings this season, he has got to the lead, idled and has lost the race himself. 4.35: FIRST BALLOT Each-Way Won this race four years ago!!! But must have a great chance of going close again as he was 7th of 16 last time out in a Group 2 and today takes a considerable drop in class to a Class 2 Event. 5.45: GREY BOY Each-Way Improving with every run and has notched up two consective wins. Progressive and could be hard to peg back from the lead.