** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Challenge blog by BettingPhilosophy

BettingPhilosophy

Hello for everyone I would like you to show my challenge blog. And right now I am in challenge two with main idea (from 50 € to make as much as we can of "safe profit"). All action is going in betfair platform, and I am using my bankroll system - "level system". At the moment  I am playing second day of my challenge, so I would like to show my first day result. First day was really good, I have made 15 bets of tennis, and result is really good. I hope to have same good result and the next day. Sorry for my not good English language, more information about my first day in youtube. Search for BettingPhilosophy. Let' go green, and have a nice day.:cheers

Challenge Two, Result after day number one.

Invested money:50 €
"Safe money":95 €
Pure profit:95-50=45 €

Level after day one: 4
Trading bank after day one:86 €

pirma diena.jpg

Edited by BettingPhilosophy
link removed

4 minutes ago, BettingPhilosophy said:

Hello for everyone I would like you to show my challenge blog. And right now I am in challenge two with main idea (from 50 € to make as much as we can of "safe profit"). All action is going in betfair platform, and I am using my bankroll system - "level system". At the moment  I am playing second day of my challenge, so I would like to show my first day result. First day was really good, I have made 15 bets of tennis, and result is really good. I hope to have same good result and the next day. Sorry for my not good English language, more information about my first day in video. Let' go green, and have a nice day.:cheers

Challenge Two, Result after day number one.

"Safe money":95 €
Pure profit:95-50=45 €

Level after day one: 4
Trading bank after day one:86 €

:welcome to PL @BettingPhilosophy  :ok 

You can contribute on the forum, but no external links will be allowed, especially being so new. 

Hi!!! right now after three days of tennis trading I have finished with challenge two. I have finished my challenge with profit, but profit is not so good that it could be after such strong start. I have reach 146€ of safe profit. That's means my pure profit is 146-50=96€. In this challenge I understand how betting amount affects my betting quality, when I am reaching +100€ amount I am starting make bad bets. Need to fix that problem if we have bigger future plans. Sorry for my not good English language, more information about my challenge two you can find in youtube. Search for BettingPhilosophy. Let' go green, and have a nice day. 

About new challenge. My new challenge idea the same (from 50€ make as much as we can). I will use same betting - trading tactic I mean "Level System". And start moment is 2019-02-03 16:00.  Hope go green again!! 

"Safe money":146 €
Pure profit:146-50=96 €

2019-02-01 00:00 to 2019-02-03 16:00  filter for result of challenge two.

Untitled.jpg