The Laying 0-0 Experiment - (21 bets +47%)

Hi all, 

I've just started a small scale experiment on the fairly well know "laying 0-0" betting strategy and thought I'd update this post as my progress continues.

My goal is to start with £10 and get as much % return as possible. I've done a fair amount of analysis on the premier league along with a few others and will be focusing on games that offer between 8.5% to 12% return per game.  This is typically games with lay odds of around 11.0.

My Rules

- Only bet on games that fall within my 0-0 lay range of 8.0 to 15.0.

- Risk a maximum of 50% of my liability on any single game.

- When simultaneous games are being played, I will split my liability across all games (max of 7), up to a max of 100% liability.

I'm initially aiming to complete 30 cycles of correct bets. A cycle would count as my entire balance wagered with a gain of 10% (average) per cycle. (see pic 1 as an example of what this looks like). This would give me a 1490% return from my initial £10, taking it up to £159.

I'm currently on cycle 4, having made 7 successful bets so far. (see pic 2)

Summary Below; (as of 21/01/2019)

• Start Balance        £10
  • Current Balance    £13.31
  • Current % Profit     33%

One more game tonight, then I'll look at the next set of games to select. 

Todays Games;

• Genoa v Milan - £0.67 laid at 10.5 for a liability of £6.32 - WON (Score of 0-2)
  • Bolton v West Brom - £0.57 laid at 12.0 for a liability of £6.27 - 20:00 tonight

With my view of getting 10% profit (cumulative) on each cycle, here's some additional milestones that I'd love to hit!! (this does assume I don't hit a 0-0)Would love to hear of anyone else that tried this strategy and if they had any success. 

• 50 Cycles = £1,067
  • 75 Cycles = £11,563
  • 100 Cycles = £125,278
  • 130 Cycles = £2,186,031

Obviously, beyond a certain level, I'm not going to be able to lay enough on any exchange but just shows the impact of compound interest!!

I'll try and update regularly if anyone is interested in seeing how I get on.

00 pic 1.JPG

00 pic2.JPG

Edited by alabomb
updated yield in title

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.