** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

GREECE FOOTBALL LEAGUE (2018 - 2019)

JPG.jpg

Sparta has a much better defense line until now and this is a big advantage for this game. Last in the table and with difficult program at the next games want points. For me Sparta is a team with good elements and a great manager Andrey Chernisof. Yesterday club change the old owner with a new George Pololos and hopes in much better days in the future. I believe team must be win this match and to show better things in the football league.

HOME WIN (3.00)

There is a lot of big match for home-based OFI where he starts the year with victory, but increases his hopes of staying in the category. Panionios loses his momentum, away from home, and has lost some of his players in this transfer period. I will bet on the seat and the necessity of grades of OFI

OFI KRETA vs PANIONIOS @@ OFI KRETA, odds 2.25

It will be a very interesting match, between two strong teams with a view this season. Due to Panetoliko, I will bet on both teams to score

ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

• 3 weeks later...