** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Betting through agents or not??

Uriel18

On 25/09/2018 at 3:40 PM, Uriel18 said:

Hey everyone! As some of you know, I'm new at betting and I want to learn. Some friends have told me that they bet via agent and it's safer. Probably, I'll give it a try. I want my money to be safe. What you guys think?? is any of you betting that way? 

I'm not a fan of it and you don't need to unless you've been limited. 

5 hours ago, Uriel18 said:

hahaha thanks for the reply @Sir Puntalot but why you dont like it? is it to expensive? is not reliable? I'm trying to decide if I'll give it a try or not, as I said, some friends have told me that its better. 

I just wouldn't trust agents with my money, when you can bet direct with big bookmakers and the security that brings. ;) 

On 10/5/2018 at 1:00 PM, miggy said:

I trust agents , but make sure you choose the reliable one

good! thank you. what are the ones you consider relaible?? or what are the ones you know? cause I only have heard from bet-ibc that is the one my friends in portugal and Spain use. But before i make my decision and choosing onem I'm trying to compare opinions and experience from others. I will also check its website, some time my job allows me to :hope

• 5 weeks later...

hey @Alex Janssens, I’ve heard about the ones you found. Also checked them and doidnt like them and I don’t kknow someone that has tried with them. At the end I opened an acc with bet-ibc. It’s the one I’m using and for me it works right. They also have skype betting, im not interedted on it but if you’re a highroller you can give them a try.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:40 PM, Uriel18 said:

Hey everyone! As some of you know, I'm new at betting and I want to learn. Some friends have told me that they bet via agent and it's safer. Probably, I'll give it a try. I want my money to be safe. What you guys think?? is any of you betting that way? 

Betting directly always beats here. IMO betting via agents is even more dangerous. In my country, sometimes betting agents get caught by police and their players also get involved. In addition, agents do cut some from the odds.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/11/2018 at 1:48 PM, luckID said:

Betting directly always beats here. IMO betting via agents is even more dangerous. In my country, sometimes betting agents get caught by police and their players also get involved. In addition, agents do cut some from the odds.

The thing is that betting directly, they aske you fo many docs with the verification of identity thing, the payment opt and so on.. for me its easier. in my case, i searched for an agent especially cause of the regulations on currency exchange from my country. I have very few months with bet-ibc, i could say that has been fine so far and if they cut some from the oods, i havent noticed it yet :$hahaha but its true they take pretty high fees from the deposits:\ 

Befor i made up my mind, first i asked some friends and then i search some info on internet. I think it depend on your likes and intersts :ok

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 3:04 PM, Uriel18 said:

The thing is that betting directly, they aske you fo many docs with the verification of identity thing, the payment opt and so on.. for me its easier. in my case, i searched for an agent especially cause of the regulations on currency exchange from my country. I have very few months with bet-ibc, i could say that has been fine so far and if they cut some from the oods, i havent noticed it yet :$hahaha but its true they take pretty high fees from the deposits:\ 

Befor i made up my mind, first i asked some friends and then i search some info on internet. I think it depend on your likes and intersts :ok

I also use bet-ibc, yes man, they do cut something from the odds, maybe you bet only on pinnacle. I bet with their platform vip and at leats for other bookies they do. Maybe you haven’t withdraw, thye also take fees for it. But yes, as you said, having an agent it has some advantages, it has worked for me until now.