** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Greece Super League Predictions 2018/19

betcatalog

A very interesting match in Tumba can show us something about the future of the two teams. It is expected to be a hard game, where no team will want to lose, so they will give weight to the defenses and how not to get back to the score. I do not see the score open, the few goals have a lot of luck
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

The two teams gave their last friendly, where the home team was easily enforced. Panathinaikos has shown very good data so far and can win all small and medium teams, has raised psychology, good tactics and can win today
PANATHINAIKOS vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.65

No team has much room for new losses, so they will give them points or degrees. AEK is an experienced team with quality. OFI does not seem to be ready yet, it has many defensive gaps and can not create with frequency. I expect AEK to take advantage of the defensive gaps and win the victory
OFI KRETA vs AEK ATHEN @@ AEK ATHEN, odds 1.80

Demonstration match, home Panathinaikos to prove that his victories were not accidental, while PAS to prove his continued racing. With defensive attachment the PAS will be placed in OAKA, so I do not expect to have a big score
PANATHINAIKOS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

Very important confrontation for the two teams, none will want to lose. I expect it to become a game with many goals and not to risk. It will become a game that will be judged in the details and I expect to have few goals
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

The two teams are burning for points and will give them everything for them. It makes it very difficult and I do not see the opening of the score, I will bet on the few goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

• 3 weeks later...

With the new coach Apollo will be different and probably harder on the pitch. AEK wants an easy lead, without losing points or players, but I will bet on the few goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

An opportunity for Panathinaikos to show that it is not a random course until now, winning Panionios. Panionios is up and I expect a very good match. I will follow the headquarters, the quality of Panathinaikos, as well as the run that has
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.85

OFI has a new owner and optimism, Olympiacos has no other room for a new scoring loss. Olympiacos has the qualities of exploiting the weaknesses of the OFI, mainly in defense and can return to victories
OFI KRETA vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS, odds 1.45

Derby's prestige and high-ranking significance, a tough duel will take place. The two teams will give it all for the positive result, I do not see many goals and terms for goal
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53

An important match, AEK wants to continue winning to keep up with the top, while Aris returns to good performances and points. I expect a very closed match with few goals and phases
AEK ATHEN vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Apparently the Panaitolikos, the Asteras burns up, which makes things somewhat dangerous. I'm expecting a real fight with goals on both sides, as happens in the home games, both teams will score
PANAITOLIKOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.15

Major match for the two teams who want a good show and points. Panathinaikos, with the help of his fans, can return to good performances, AEK has the quality to get a hit, hitting the weaknesses of her opponent. I'm expecting a closed game with few goals and phases
PANATHINAIKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Panionios has shown that he is constantly rising to the championship, finding pace. Panetolikos loses momentum away from Agrinio, while defensively suffers almost always ending. I expect Panionios with some luck to take advantage of his seat and win the win
PANIONIOS vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ PANIONIOS, odds 1.75

Demonstration game, which team will continue their undefeated run. PAOK has proven to be a qualifying team and is not accidental at the top of the championship. Atromitos, without four key players, will lose momentum and PAOK can continue with victory.
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PAOK @@ PAOK, odds 1.75

The most important thing is in "Friuli" between Udinese and Milan, where nothing can be ruled out. It is a stadium that traditionally has difficulty in "rosongeri" and we will prefer to scramble both teams
UDINESE CALCIO vs AC MILAN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

An interesting match, which can bring developments to the defeated team, I expect to be a very closed game, since the two teams are not in perfect shape. Olympiacos has shown a serious aggressive problem in the end of the stages, and Mars scores not even with ease
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62

PAS Giannena is not so bad as to be so low in the score, it is required to take advantage of its headquarters. Lamia is still infinite and easily accepts goals, I will bet on PAS headquarters and experience
PAS GIANNINA vs LAMIA @@ PAS GIANNINA, odds 1.75

In the form of the two teams, I do not know where Xanthi can reach, but I do not think it will continue like this. I expect a very interesting game, where both teams can score
AO XANTHI FC vs PANIONIOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.15

They are not at their best and should start earning if they want to stay in the class. I expect a very closed match with few phases, the two teams will not risk, defenses will have the first floor
AE LARISSA FC vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super League

Apollon Smirnis have failed to win in their last 9 matches in Super League.
Aris Saloniki have lost their last 4 matches in Super League.
100% of Apollon Smirnis's goals have been scored in the second half in Super League.
67% of Aris Saloniki's matches had under 2.5 goals in Super League.

You can find interesting 56 Football Betting Streaks for 12.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-11-2018-12051

• 2 weeks later...

Panetolikos is not distinguished for his stability, he easily violates his focus. AEK has taken a breath and will go to Agrinio for the points of victory, I think AEK will find a goal and will win
PANAITOLIKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ AEK ATHENS, odds 1.55

Asteras and Paraschos will be different in his technical leadership, without much talk, will give him one of his latest opportunities
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs AE LARISSA FC @@ ASTERAS TRIPOLIS, odds 1.55

Very important showdown, Atromitos has shown that it should not be underestimated for it will do damage. Olympiacos, after the injury of Lazaros, does not have a purely aggressive striker. I'm expecting a very tough game with few phases and goals, the two teams doing very small scores
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

I will bet on the seat and the necessity of the PAS for points, combined with the non-existence of Levadiakos away. It's the last chance I give to PAS
PAS GIANNINA vs APO LEVADEIAKOS @@ PAS GIANNINA, odds 1.90

It is interesting to see whether Apollon will react and whether Atromitos will be affected by his first defeat. Despite the change in Apollo's bench I do not have any confidence, I do not score and I almost always score, reliable and qualitative team Atromitos can make the victory and the points of victory
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 1.70

Larissa has to take advantage of its headquarters, but Panionios is in a very good match and it will not be easy to play. I do not expect to be an open match, I see very few goals in the match and be judged in details
AE LARISSA FC vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.42

Both opposing teams are fallen and you can not trust them. For AEK many are at stake, only the victory exists for it, it is not in a good match condition and there is no value in the final result. I'm going to risk the few goals that we are offered at value odds
AEK ATHENS vs AO XANTHI FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

I expect a very strong showdown on Kleanthis Vikelidis, both gladiators have to prove they deserve to be in the top five. There is no clear favorite in betting companies, favorite is Aris, but I'm not quite sure this is true. The few goals have a lot of luck
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

AEK has shown that he can win OAKA at OMA, especially smaller teams. The two teams need the positive result each for its own reasons. The guest will be defensive, aiming to keep zero in defense and from then on to get the best
AEK ATHENS vs LAMIA @@+2.50 Under, odds 1.90

Surely the two opponents want the points and will naturally give it all. I expect it to become a game of patience and will be judged on the details. Asteras has the lead in winning because of the form, but I will bet on the few goals, which in my opinion are more likely
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PAS GIANNINA @@+2.50 Under, odds 1.62

A very interesting match, it can show if both teams can keep up. A highly defensive approach I expect from the two technicians and therefore, I do not see goals and terms for goal
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@+2.50 Under, odds 1.50

counting with a lot of prehistory for the two teams, a very difficult match is expected, as seen by legitimate betting companies where there is no clear favorite. I expect Panathinaikos to take advantage of the weaknesses of OFI and not to lose in Crete
OFI KRETA vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2.65

Xanthi wants to return to success, while Olympiacos continue undefeated, remaining close to PAOK. The guests want one, as easy and professional as possible. I expect it to be a hard game, with many duels and so the few goals have the first word
AO XANTHI FC vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53

Very interesting match, where I do not think Mars is a favorite, I can see more. Due to the way Panetolikos play, there is value in goal goals
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.30

PAS hosts need more points, but can not be trusted in any way. In general, Panionios is neither trust nor trust. I will bet on the few goals, since the two teams should not risk
PAS GIANNINA vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

• 4 weeks later...

PAOK is a marginal favorite, but if it appears like in Patras, it will not be lucky today. Asteras is greatly improved with Paraschos on his bench and will become a real battle. Due to Patras and Pryogic's defeat, I will not bet on the Bicep, but I will bet on the few goals, only three over 2.5 goals at Asteras, while PAOK has excellent defense and the match will be judged in the details

ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53

PAOK continues his course to the title unprecedentedly, showed Tripoli that he is determined to do so this year. Everything is favorable, even luck. Panionios has many issues, both in the field and outside. I do not see PAOK leaving the opportunity to go, lost, take advantage of his seat and his superiority and get another victory

PAOK THESSALONIKI vs PANIONIOS @@ -1.00 Ah PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.67

Panionios has issues both inside and outside the field and is clear from his latest results. AEK has gained form and psychology by changing the system with three central defenders. I expect AEK to take advantage of Panionios' weaknesses and find a way to win
PANIONIOS vs AEK ATHENS @@ AEK ATHENS, odds 1.75

A very interesting battle will be held in Agrinio, between two qualifying groups with goals in the championship. The headquarters has the first word, since the Pantheonikos is possible, but I do not play the ace, but I will bet on both teams
PANAITOLIKOS vs AO XANTHI FC @@ Both team to score, odds 2.10

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super League

Aris Saloniki have scored 42% of their goals after the 75th minute in Super League.
Atromitos conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Super League.
73% of OFI Crete's points have been earned at home in Super League.
71% of Xanthi's matches had under 2.5 goals in Super League.

You can find interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 31.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-01-2019-13272

• 3 weeks later...

No team has a lead because of a form, they want to make a new start from today. I expect Panathinaikos to be more serious today and with the help of the home to win, I do not trust the Star at all, it is very unstable and can easily accept a goal
PANATHINAIKOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.95

No team stands out with her performance and there is no clear match, as shown by the odds of betting companies. Due to Panionios defensive gaps and maturity in the last matches of Panathinaikos, I will risk with his victory
PANIONIOS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2.60

• 1 month later...