** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Good Afternoon From Newbury Towers

I DO HOPE we are all well a drab night was had at windsor last night rain , and no winners so money too get back this week today looks poor class of racing ,roll on diamond w/e nby 3 days of top class racing , and hey whats got up jools wilson nose today in the rp regards LN:gimme

Re: Good Afternoon From Newbury Towers :welcome Lord Newbury, we are most honoured to be graced by your titled presence I think it is wonderful the way the upper classes such as yourself manage to compose such long extended erudite sentences without so much as a short pause for breath and continue on your way without so much as the inconvenience of a punctuation mark that would in my humble opinion make the important things you have to say more coherent PS The full stop key is at the bottom right hand side of your computer and does this when you press it . :loon

Re: Good Afternoon From Newbury Towers LN - do you need help with some horses to back, or are you just here for a chat. Myself, herp, tanky, Ralphie, Fleetfanatic all put up horses that you can check out if you wish, otherwise have one of these as you sound like you need one:beer or maybe had too many already:tongue2