** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

2018 Austrian Grand Prix

Austrian GP

Last years winner Valtteri Bottas will start the Austrian GP on pole after just edging out team mate Lewis Hamilton. Once again Mercedes dominated at the Red Bull Ring as they have every time the race has been held here since it reopened in 2014.

Bottas is second favourite at 5/4 to repeat last years victory, Hamilton is a slight favourite at Even Money with bet365I think the reasoning is that team orders may intervene late on as Hamilton is ahead in the World Championship.

I think Hamilton is the bet on recent form and although pole is an advantage its not crucial.

Vettel has been penalised 3 spots on the grid and is out to 8/1 to win, a podium place is the best he can do I reckon (4/7 bet365) Meanwhile Red Bull have been disappointing at their home track and will struggle to get involved this week.

Its 2/5 for a Safety Car this week so we can expect some incidents but I still fancy over 15.5 finishers at 4/6 with bet365.

My value bet this week is for Renault to have both drivers in the top 10, its 5/6 with bet365 and both drivers start in the points so just have to stay where they are and I fancy they can move up a place or two anyway.

Bets

L.Hamilton Outright Evens bet635
S.Vettel Podium 4/7 bet365
Over 15.5 Finishers 4/6 bet365
Renault Double Pts Finish 5/6 bet365