2.00 Lingfield

Autumns Glory, Jack Sullivan, Mac Love, Vortex, Akimbo, Babodana, Bahiano, Court Masterpiece, Eccentric, Lygeton Lad, Pentecost, Chic. Quality field for the first ever Group race on the All-Weather. Chic is definitley the standout form horse here, but there must be questions marks about her handling the surface and her fitness, having not raced since last October, to me she is a lay. Infact, I'm gonna ignore all horses that have not raced on this Polytrack surface yet becuase they may not act on it and if they do, they may not run up to their highest ability, so of which include Autumn Glory, Mac Love, Akimbo, Court Masterpiece, Pentecost & Chic So we are now set with a shortlist of: Jack Sullivan Vortex Babodana (disappointed on his only try on this track, so is ignored as well) Bahiano Eccentric Lygeton Lad Bahiano & Lygeton Lad both don't look good enough on their AW form to mount any serious challenge here and are safetly ignored. So we are now with a shortlist of: Jack Sullivan Vortex Eccentric I think the winner will come from one of those three. Jack Sullivan - 4th in the Dubai World Cup Vortex - 3/4 at this track/surface Eccentric - Won Lingfield Derby Trail a shade cosily. I wouldn't be at all surprised if at least two place. But VORTEX narrowly is the selection. I'll be having a win bet on this horse. Although Eccentric won the Lingfield Derby trial a shade cosily, he was allowed an easy lead, which properly won't happen here and will find life much tougher here. While I think Jack Sullivan was extremly flattered to finsih 4th in the Dubai World Cup and I feel his AW form isn't as good as the above two.