Racing chat -Friday 3rd november

43 pt carry over from today so may as well try a rollover 

Newc 815

Casterbridge    98.93

Astrophysics   98.91

Kodicat 98.90 

Looks close at the top here and many fancy kodicat tomorrow but im going to take him on with the top 2 who are coming to peak form now ....casterbridge ran a cracker lastbtime against an improving type so lost nothing in defeat .....Astrophysics has been running well on turf but is actually a better horse on all weather so will be interesting to see if the return reflects in his performance .....just hope kodicat doesn't win ...

Casterbridge 20pts win 5/1pp

Astrophysics 20pts win 15/2 pp

Edited by richard-westwood

Thats weird Richard, out of all those races tomorrow i've picked the 8.15 at Newcastle too! Good luck

815 Newcastle

Kodicat 3/1 PP

Has been running consistently well for a while now, she won back in April off a mark of 65 and has been in the first four in each of her last 5 races, including at least a couple in much better company than this. The trainer tries cheek pieces here for the first time and I like that angle with these horses that just need to find something extra close home. Anyway she represents good value to me at around 3/1.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.