New Month New start.

This is just a test and Ill see how its goes. I will be putting money on this but Min stakes only. Rules: Must Qualify in these races. JULY ASCOT 1m & 1½m & 2m - BEVERLEY 7f - CATTERICK 6f - GOODWOOD 5f & 1mHAMILTON 1m - HAYDOCK 6f & 1½m - LEICESTER 5f – LINGFIELD 6f & 2m - NEWBURY 5f & 6f - NEWCASTLE 5f – NEWMARKET 6f - NOTTINGHAM 1m - PONTERFRACT 1m - SOUTHWELL 7f & 1½m WARWICK 7f - YARMOUTH 1¼m Each day consult the "Key Race Table" as given above, and check to see if there is a meeting taking place which is listed under the relevant current month. Example, if we were presently in July, only refers to meetings listed under that month - no other venues need be considered until the next month arrives. The first requirement is that the favourite in question must have won its last race of the current season. Selections for today. 6.45 Bev- Sand Cat SPOTLIGHT VERDICT: SAND CAT is no star but should be able to concede the weight to the two claiming race winners and the disappointing Celeritas. Trombone Tom may be the one for the forecast.[FC] 7.30 Haydock- Spinning Coin. SPOTLIGHT VERDICT: Empangeni, Munsef and Tawqeet have all provided examples in the last fortnight of why John Dunlop's 3yo handicappers merit the utmost respect when stepped up in trip, and DANCINGINTHECLOUDS can start to live up to the potential of her pedigree today. Spinning Coin looks sure to run her race again and looks the best alternative.[HT] There is another rule which I am omitting for now and it depends on what happens tonight wether I put it in or not. Rule is the last win must have been 3 lengths or greater. All this is off a system I have had for some time now and seeing as the footy is still weeks away Ill 'have a go 'at this. If anybody wants the software PM me I'll email it you.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Month New start.

2nd Drawn 6 1¾ l Spinning Coin 3P Cosgrave 7-2
8 11J Portman
Tracked leaders, led 2f out, soon ridden and edged left, no extra inside final furlong Opened 2/1, touched 7/2 £1400-£400
1st Drawn 1 Sand Cat 2E Ahern 5-6
9 5J Noseda
Held up, headway 2f out, driven along over 1f out, ran on to lead well inside final furlong, kept on Opened 4/5, touched evens even £2000, £800-£1000

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.