** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

well my previous betting systems simply failed so i thought i would give this a go. i will be starting with £2 (thats all i have in my account) and with the power of research i will be trying to build a solid bank i have decided i will mostly be doing doubles and singles and every bet has to be supported with some solid research.

(starting from bet 3 the staking plan is no more than 20% of entire bank roll on each bet but there will be exceptions) 

Edited by Liamsaunders096

Total bank roll - £2

Bet 1 : Athletico Tucumon vs Penerol - Over 1.5 goals @ 1.28

Instituto vs Athletico Parana - Home win @ 1.67

• Athletico Parana sit rock bottom of the table with only 1 win in there last 10 away games and 0 wins in there last 5. Instituto however sit in 7th 15 places above Parana in the table they have only lost 2 out of there last 10 home games. 
  • in penerols last 5 games in the Copa Liberadores there has been an average of 5.3 goals per match that they have been involved in which is just ridiculous. Also in Athletico Tucumons 4 games played in Copa Liberatadores all have been over 1.5 goals 

70p RETURNS £1.50

Total bank roll - £2 (putting this on along side bet 1)

Bet 2 : Lanus vs Velez - Home win @1.95

• Putting this bet on solely down to Velez Appalling away record with only 1 win in 11 scoring only 4 goals. Was tempted to cover it with a 0-0 correct score but Lanus are looking decent at home so ill leave it. I should also point out that the 1 win velez have got away from home this season was against a pretty crap team  

85P RETURNS £1.66

5 hours ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Total bank roll - £2

Bet 1 : Athletico Tucumon vs Penerol - Over 1.5 goals @ 1.28

Instituto vs Athletico Parana - Home win @ 1.67

• Athletico Parana sit rock bottom of the table with only 1 win in there last 10 away games and 0 wins in there last 5. Instituto however sit in 7th 15 places above Parana in the table they have only lost 2 out of there last 10 home games. 
  • in penerols last 5 games in the Copa Liberadores there has been an average of 5.3 goals per match that they have been involved in which is just ridiculous. Also in Athletico Tucumons 4 games played in Copa Liberatadores all have been over 1.5 goals 

70p RETURNS £1.50

WINNER !!! WINNER !!! WINNER !!!

Buzzing to get of with a win but it was no easy ride.

• In the Tucomon vs Penerol game it was 0-0 in the 70th minute and thankfully over 1.5 goals was achieved with tucomon winning 2-1
  • Istituto managed to get a 86th minute winner completing the double

4 hours ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Total bank roll - £2 (putting this on along side bet 1)

Bet 2 : Lanus vs Velez - Home win @1.95

• Putting this bet on solely down to Velez Appalling away record with only 1 win in 11 scoring only 4 goals. Was tempted to cover it with a 0-0 correct score but Lanus are looking decent at home so ill leave it. I should also point out that the 1 win velez have got away from home this season was against a pretty crap team  

85P RETURNS £1.66

• Just a solid 2-0 victory for Lanus making that 2 wins from our first 2 bets

Total bank roll going into bet 3 is £3.16

Total bank roll £3.16

Bet 3 : Kusatsu vs Gifu - Away win @ 2.15

• Kusatsu have played 10 in the league lost 9 of those and drawn 1. Also lost all 4 home games they have played. Gifu undefeated in there last 5 games. In the 5 away games Gifu have played they have only lost 1 of those and the was to a team that have the 3rd best home record in the league. Gifus away form has actually been better then there home form this season and when put up against a side that have lost 9 out of there last 10 games i feel very confident

63P RETURNS £1.35

Total bank roll £3.16 (putting this along side bet 3)

Bet 4 : Verdy vs Kanazawa - Home team HT/FT @ 3.5

• In Verdys last 5 home games 3 of them have been a HT win /FT win. Kanazawa however in there last 6 away games there have been 4 of those games that have been HT lose /FT lose. Verdy are sitting in 4th posistion where as Kanazawa sit in 20th posistion. Verdy have won 4 out of there last 5 home games and Kanazawa have lost 4 out of there last 5 away games

40P RETURNS £1.40

8 hours ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Total bank roll £3.16

Bet 3 : Kusatsu vs Gifu - Away win @ 2.15

• Kusatsu have played 10 in the league lost 9 of those and drawn 1. Also lost all 4 home games they have played. Gifu undefeated in there last 5 games. In the 5 away games Gifu have played they have only lost 1 of those and the was to a team that have the 3rd best home record in the league. Gifus away form has actually been better then there home form this season and when put up against a side that have lost 9 out of there last 10 games i feel very confident

63P RETURNS £1.35

WINNER !!! WINNER !!! WINNER !!!

Gifu with an easy 0-2 victory to make it 3 wins from our first 3 bets !!! :)

7 hours ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Total bank roll £3.16 (putting this along side bet 3)

Bet 4 : Verdy vs Kanazawa - Home team HT/FT @ 3.5

• In Verdys last 5 home games 3 of them have been a HT win /FT win. Kanazawa however in there last 6 away games there have been 4 of those games that have been HT lose /FT lose. Verdy are sitting in 4th posistion where as Kanazawa sit in 20th posistion. Verdy have won 4 out of there last 5 home games and Kanazawa have lost 4 out of there last 5 away games

40P RETURNS £1.40

LOSE !!! LOSE !!! LOSE !!!

ive decided im going to now stay away from HT/FT bets unfortunately verdy won 2-1 but both there goals came after half time :( 

Total bank roll going into bet 5 is £3.48

Total Bank roll £3.16

Bet 5 : Smouha vs Daklyeh - home team win @ 1.73

Elazigspor vs Gaziantep - home team win @ 2.1

• In Smouhas last 15 home games they have lost just 1 game and that was against a very good team in El Masry who have the 4th best away record in the league. In Daklyehs last 15 away games they have won just 2 of those both of them being 1-0 victorys. With Smouha scoring 11 goals in there last 5 home games i feel they will get an easy win. 
  • Gaziantep are sitting on 1 win in there last 15 away games and that win was against bottom of the table. Elazigspor in there last 5 home games sit 3rd in terms of the best home record winning 3 and drawing 2. Elazigspor also have 12 goals in there last 5 home games. 

69P RETURNS £2.50

Total Bank Roll £3.16 (Putting this along side bet 5)

Bet 6 : Thai Navy vs Nakhon Ratchasima - Under 2.5 goals @ 2.25 (in play bet 30 mins played)

• Both teams in the 11 games they have played in the league they both have 6 games under 2.5 goals. Both teams are really struggling to score at the minute so im extremely confident in this one  

£1.51 returns £3.40

41 minutes ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Total Bank Roll £3.16 (Putting this along side bet 5)

Bet 6 : Thai Navy vs Nakhon Ratchasima - Under 2.5 goals @ 2.25 (in play bet 30 mins played)

• Both teams in the 11 games they have played in the league they both have 6 games under 2.5 goals. Both teams are really struggling to score at the minute so im extremely confident in this one  

£1.51 returns £3.40

0-0 HAPPY DAYS :)

4 hours ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Total Bank roll £3.16

Bet 5 : Smouha vs Daklyeh - home team win @ 1.73

Elazigspor vs Gaziantep - home team win @ 2.1

• In Smouhas last 15 home games they have lost just 1 game and that was against a very good team in El Masry who have the 4th best away record in the league. In Daklyehs last 15 away games they have won just 2 of those both of them being 1-0 victorys. With Smouha scoring 11 goals in there last 5 home games i feel they will get an easy win. 
  • Gaziantep are sitting on 1 win in there last 15 away games and that win was against bottom of the table. Elazigspor in there last 5 home games sit 3rd in terms of the best home record winning 3 and drawing 2. Elazigspor also have 12 goals in there last 5 home games. 

69P RETURNS £2.50

LOSE !!! LOSE !!! LOSE !!!

Unfortunately Smouha drawed 2-2 :( 

Total Bank roll going into bet 7 is : £4.36 

Total Bank roll : £4.36

Bet 7 : Wolfsburg II vs FC Hansa @ 1.5

• FC Hansa without a win in there last 10 away games. Wolfsburg II losing only 1 in there last 10 home games and 2 in 15 home games. Wolfsburg undefeated in 7 games. FC Hansa only managing 1 win in 14 games. Wolfsburg sit 4th whereas FC hansa sit 15th in the table. im very confident in this so ill be betting quite a large stake.

£2 RETURNS £3