Ept - Ch 5

WorkingForTheEnemy

Anyone watching the Euopean Poker Tour on Ch5? The river is slaying everyone! 3 hands in a row now. AsQs QhQd Flop comes 6d 7s 9s Turn comes Ah River brings Qc (the only out) Next was AsAd v KsQs Flop comes 4s 6s 8d Turns comes Qd River comes Qc Third was AcJc v Js10s Flop comes 10d As 3s Turns comes 7c River comes 5s Great stuff. Oh yeh, each of those hands one of the players was all-in.

Re: Ept - Ch 5 Yeah bad beat central tonight! I usually watch it cos some of the faces i have played with live. Including a lad i have played with for about a year called Julian "Yo-yo" Thew, who is going to be big IMO. Made two final tables on the EPT and is ranked in the top 10 in europe and is sponsored by william hill. I must admit it is a bit of an ambiton of mine to follow in his footsteps.

Re: Ept - Ch 5 Player "Yo-yo" was on my table at the later stages of last nights 15k on betfair, he was talking to a player named "Ariston" about being on TV, flying out to the world series etc, thought it was bullshit at the time but maybe its true H was very aggressive approaching the bubble stage though, he crashed out 5 off the money (only 4 worse than me :()

Re: Ept - Ch 5 The action is kinda OK but one is seemingly so used to the slick presentations of the WPT and ESPN's coverage of the WSOP that I expect something more when it's closer to home. Big assembly rooms/halls with a fairly anonymous female presenter going round conducting quick interviews with players as well as that cocky gobshite Colin Murray hosting with lucky, lucky John Duthie as the co-host is (for me) underwhelming.

Re: Ept - Ch 5 No oskar that will be Julian, i recognise the name of the bloke he was talking to. He is going out to play WSOP in vegas. You got his play spot on as well, he is hyper aggressive, scary really not my fave person to be sat at a live table with. Nice bloke tho.