** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wednesday Racing

chris34

5.40 Kempton
I believe this is the first class 7 event on the campaign, I always find with these its all about which horse is in best form rather than handicapping perspective as generally these animals run week after week off similar marks.
Edith Weston remains a maiden after 13 runs but best effort by some way last time out over this trip at Nottingham held up off a strong pace, likely strong pace again around here for all coming off the pace hasn’t suited recently with the track running slow. Up 3lb for latest run but very useful apprentice takes off that 3lb should go well again.

2pt win Edith Weston 11/2 bet365

8.10 Kempton
Hollywood Road has had a good summer with a string of 2nd’s before winning 2 races when stepped upto 1m2f. Not beaten far again last time out in a much hotter race off revised mark on slower ground than what he had won on. Drops a 1lb for that effort and could pickup progression trying this surface for the first time and from a good draw. 

2pt win Hollywood Road 8/1 PP

3.10 Bangor

Germany Calling 7/2 Bet365

Good race here with the very well handicapped John Spirit making his comeback after a break. he was once extremely useful and would have won an event such as this without any fuss but its  along time now since he has showed that sort of form and i'm happy to take him on at the prices. Germany Calling has to be the selection for the in form Charlie Longsdon, he was fancied last time but could only manage third behind a couple of decent sorts and even that form could be good enough here.

6.10 Kempton

Considered Opinion 4/5 Bet365

This horse put in a very promising first run at Newbury last month and he looks a sure fire future winner. Trainer Raplph Beckett looks to have found a suitable opportunity here and is by far the best of those with public form. He finished in front of Promising that day and he has gone on to much better things. Magical Dreamer looks best of the rest.

5.00 Salisbury

Mr Fickle EW 16/1 Bet365

Taking a bit of a punt with this one at a big price. he was tailed off last time out at Windsor on his first run for a couple of months and only his second start this year. That was over an inadequate distance so i'm hoping the longer trip and soft ground will play into his hands. He's well handicapped on some form and trainer Gary Moore has been in fair nick.