** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

My Fibonacci system results

Hello all. I didn't manage to find the time to post my predictions for last weekend and this mid weeks matches but I can tell you that got 6 of my 19 predictions correct of the weekend games - my stake was 19 pounds and my returns was 16.28 .... a loss of 2.72 but still showing a profit of 4.92.

The results of the 19 teams from the Championship / L1 / L2 which were played Tues & Wed - I got 12 of the 19 correct again - my stake was 24 pounds and my returns was 38.45 ... a profit of 14.45 which increased my running total to a profit of 19.37 after 3 match days.

I have done all my predictions for this coming weekend and my total stake is 24 pounds again.

Aston Villa to LOSE at Derby / Barnsley to LOSE at Huddersfield / Burton to WIN at Blackburn / Newcastle to DRAW at Bristol City / Norwich to DRAW at Ipswich ( Sunday ) / Wigan to DRAW at Nottingham Forest.

Bolton to Win at home against Fleetwood / Bristol Rovers to LOSE at Southend / Charlton to WIN at Walsall / MK Dons to DRAW at Rochdale / Northampton to WIN at home against AFC Wimbledon / Oxford to LOSE at home to Peterborough.

Blackpool to WIN at home against Wycombe / Cheltenham to DRAW at home against Doncaster / Colchester to DRAW at Portsmouth / Crewe to WIN at Newport County / Grimsby to LOSE at home against Leyton Orient.

• 1 month later...

Hello all. Well what can I say ! Something tells me that I'm going to find it harder to make a profit this season. Normally things start to settle down after the first six games but we are now twelve games in and I'm totally confused. Apart from maybe one or two teams in each of the Championship / League 1 and League 2 it is nigh on impossible to predict which way the result will go.

What I have noticed is, the 19 teams I use of the 3 leagues have so far notched up a total of 72 draws over the twelve match days.

There are two teams which are currently costing me dearly and they are Blackpool & Crewe. It's been so difficult to forecast the outcome of their games that I now find myself with their next match stakes being 34 quid & 144 quid respectively, which leaves me with a bit of a quandary - carry on and risk not forecasting the correct result which would then mean Crewe's next stake would be 233 quid - OR - I cut my losses and abandon my system for the rest of this season.