** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Don't donate your money

I would say this is a special for the Greeks of this forum and is a message not to donate their money freely to Mr Melisanidis but look for alternatives for their gambling habits elsehwere outside the country. This man is going to dip into their pockets so deep that when they realize what is going on it will be too late. Melisanidis needs money fast. He needs to pay for new player acquisitions, a new stadium and the money owed to IRS. He was counting for a few million Euros to come in from the Europa League games. Now AEK is disqualified so that money will not be coming in. In a most characteristic scandal he manages the state owned gamb;ling establishment OPAP and therefore has access to its billions. Billions paid by Greek bettors and gamblers. And all he has to do is lay his hands on that money to cover the deficit. And the Greeks will get to pay the money that should have come out of his own funds.

• 2 weeks later...

The idiot is determined to bring everything 40 years back. For a very simple reason. If it happens then all investors will withdraw, the whole thing will become amateur again and not subject to UEFA's demands for an independent GFA. Which means that the trio (Kondonis, Melisanidis, Savidis) will be able to control all of it and monopolize eveyrthing to their interests. Greeks can take out Melisanidis by not gambling at the monopolized gambling establishment of OPAP. That's where he gets all the money to invest in Kondonis endeavors. If this money is lost then he will have to back down. Greeks must stop gambling at OPAP. There are other options available for more winnings and a better investment of their money.

• 2 weeks later...

And the absolute farse continues... FIFA and UEFA came. And instead of expelling the Greek teams for state intervention as per their mandates, they helped a stalinic idiot get what he wanted. An ousting of a board with an independent voice and the presence of character to oppose him. And the idiot still does not let the championship begin because a new board that is to his liking is not yet in place. Taking into account that 2 out of the 4 TV licenses were given to 2 football club owners it is easy to make corelations. Corelations about the downfall of a championship that is assisted with every penny paid to the state owned gambling establishment. Greeks need to stop paying them money. They need to find alternative gambling establishments. If necessary they need to seek betting agents for even more options. But they need to let those people pay out of their own pockets.

On 9/2/2016, 10:57:18, Podosfairistis said:

And the absolute farse continues... FIFA and UEFA came. And instead of expelling the Greek teams for state intervention as per their mandates, they helped a stalinic idiot get what he wanted. An ousting of a board with an independent voice and the presence of character to oppose him. And the idiot still does not let the championship begin because a new board that is to his liking is not yet in place. Taking into account that 2 out of the 4 TV licenses were given to 2 football club owners it is easy to make corelations. Corelations about the downfall of a championship that is assisted with every penny paid to the state owned gambling establishment. Greeks need to stop paying them money. They need to find alternative gambling establishments. If necessary they need to seek betting agents for even more options. But they need to let those people pay out of their own pockets.

Mate, very helpful information. I want to help Greek punters, and I'll share my opinion about this situation. This is a big problem, when problematic people enter the world of betting. But my advice is that you must find betting brokerage service, which provide you to bet on big bookies outside the boundaries of the Greece. Also, I use big bookies outside of my country. I used different betting agents, but now I use BetInAsia, because they provide me betting platform mollybet. On the mollybet you can connect all your accounts into one account. This is my solution for your problem. I hope that I helped you. 

22 hours ago, Niceguy said:

Mate, very helpful information. I want to help Greek punters, and I'll share my opinion about this situation. This is a big problem, when problematic people enter the world of betting. But my advice is that you must find betting brokerage service, which provide you to bet on big bookies outside the boundaries of the Greece. Also, I use big bookies outside of my country. I used different betting agents, but now I use BetInAsia, because they provide me betting platform mollybet. On the mollybet you can connect all your accounts into one account. This is my solution for your problem. I hope that I helped you. 

Actually you did not but I appreciate the effort. Actually I want people to stop placing bets on the Greek championship altogether. Your solution fpr a broker has already been investigated. For me it's BET-IBC and its VIP platform. Like you I have one account and I can place bets across many bookmakers at very high limits and with even lower commissions. It does look like a nice alternative for those that look for something better than what is offfered here.

40 minutes ago, Podosfairistis said:

Actually you did not but I appreciate the effort. Actually I want people to stop placing bets on the Greek championship altogether. Your solution fpr a broker has already been investigated. For me it's BET-IBC and its VIP platform. Like you I have one account and I can place bets across many bookmakers at very high limits and with even lower commissions. It does look like a nice alternative for those that look for something better than what is offfered here.

Okay bro, I only want to help you, but if you have your betting broker, it's good solution. Also, I want to thank you for information about Greece Super League. For next time, I'll avoid betting on matches from this league.

• 1 month later...