couple from me

just for a bit of interest. York 2.30 Strike up the Band.

A good opportunity for STRIKE UP THE BAND to get back midweek losses. David Nicholls evidently thinks the youngster has had time to recover from his exertions
currently evens:sad on 365. and aslo in same race Tabaret Came in for support when an encouraging debut second in Beverley Class 2, keeping on after running green, but that was a substandard renewal; should come on for the experience but this will be much more competitive. big price drop on 365 from 26 down to 13's E/W :hope

Re: couple from me Good luck with those Herp :) Strike up the Band has a major chance but the price is too skinny for me, especially since the horse only ran 2 days ago. The comments in the RP look promising for Tabaret - this is how they described his last race: The horse to take out of this race was Tabaret, one of the newcomers, who completely missed the break and ran green until showing sure signs of ability in the final two furlongs, staying on to come out best of the rest. A good sort, with a speedy pedigree, he should be all the better for this experience, and looks a winner waiting to happen. Todays race is obviously much tougher but it looks like he has an each way chance :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.