** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sunday Racing -

Really good card at Naas today although it's unfortunate that Psychedelic Funk is now a non runner with a temperature. Hopefully he'll be 100% for the Coventry as I have him backed.

First race is a weak enough maiden so a newcomer might be able to win this. Weld and Bolger have debutantes here and at the bigger price I have to go with Maoineas as Bolger has a good record with these types. In the 2.35 The Happy Prince has the best form and I think he can get back to his best upped two furlongs on decent ground which is sure to suit. I think Awtaad and Blue De Vega stepped up massively from their previous runs to the Irish 2000 Guineas so Embiran looks short and overrated in this market while Anamba will most likely need the run. There are some other unexposed types but at the prices I like The Happy Prince.

No opinion in the 3.10 but in the 3.45 I was really impressed with Yulong Baobei who was only Halford's 3rd first time out 2 year old winner in the past 5 years. Cuff was really green last time and looks capable of confirming the form with Wayside Flower. I don't like Fahey 2 year olds second time out so I reckon Yulong Baobei is the bet at the prices. Washington DC and Smash Williams set the standard in the 4.10 but I much prefer the latter at the prices as he's less exposed and you can usually rely on Bolger having them ready first time out.

2.05 Naas - Maoineas @ 11/1 Betvictor

2.35 Naas - The Happy Prince @ 10/1 Paddy Power

3.40 Naas - Yulong Baobei @ 5/1 Bet365

4.15 Naas - Smash Williams @ 7/2 Skybet