Friday Racing - (York Day Three)

4.05 York: Yorkshire Cup

Verdict:

I personally think this is a straight match between Second Step and the favourite Flying Officer. The old boy Clever Cookie keeps finding one too good and the others are not really up to this class. Flying Officer had to try and make his own running last time and was collared close home, there might be no pace again so Dettori may have to be a bit creative. I just prefer Second Step, I think the race will be run to suit and has the more solid look about him in this grade. I think the Cumani horse are going well at the moment and should know where he is with both Flying Officer and Clever Cookie as his horse Mizzou beta them both at Ascot last time out.

Selection:  Second Step @ 11/4 William Hill

Full Preview

• BillyHills changed the title to Friday Racing - (York Day Three)

310 Newbury

Englishman  99.12    class 100

Mullionheir  99.10   class 100

Harry hurricane    99.08  class 98

Dorgan    99.07    class  97 

I think top two look the ones to concentrate on ....Harry hurricane has decent form but doesn't look like6f is his trip ..much better at 5f Dougan has close form with Englishman but the latterlooks open to any amount of improvement so gets the vote but mullionheir would be silly to ignore as hes still improving ...top two tag team

Englishman 5pts win  5/1 will h

Mullionheir  5pts win 15/2 will h 

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.