Best staking plan for asian handicap

Hi there

After many trials and errors, and different sportbooks i managed to get an average of 65%-70% correct games (average winning odds 1.80-1.90) on Asian handicap market for a long period.

What is based on your own experience the best staking method for Asian handicap markets and single game bettings ? 

• Should i set a target for each day (ex 20euros and when i reach it stop. If a game a lost them adjust to get this 20euros set) ?
  • Should i continue to have a flat betting (like now) and change stake after my bank is doubled ?
  • Should i double the betting stake every time a game is lost ?
  • Should i try for doubles, or trebles (i used it but it was very difficult to choose games and the ones i choosed always were losers)

Any other suggestions ?

Thank you in advance

Based on that strike rate, over the course of 1 million bets, you can expect a losing streak of 12 to hit.  What i normally do is double this and round up.   So a bank of 30 would be comfortable and robust.

The key questions are: how much faith to you have in you maintaining this strike rate/ROI (How many bets have you achieved this over?)?

If it is sizable, then personally I would reset the bank daily as this will maximise your winnings and leverage the power of compound interest.

Hopefully this helps you

Edited by knobbo

For me, resetting the stake every day wouldn't be the best, it's too up and down. Flat staking of around 1 or 2% of your bank (maybe up to 5% of you feel confident about your system) and review your stake every fortnight of every month depending on the balance of your total bank.

On 4/18/2016, 6:59:05, christos83 said:

Hi there

After many trials and errors, and different sportbooks i managed to get an average of 65%-70% correct games (average winning odds 1.80-1.90) on Asian handicap market for a long period.

What is based on your own experience the best staking method for Asian handicap markets and single game bettings ? 

• Should i set a target for each day (ex 20euros and when i reach it stop. If a game a lost them adjust to get this 20euros set) ?
  • Should i continue to have a flat betting (like now) and change stake after my bank is doubled ?
  • Should i double the betting stake every time a game is lost ?
  • Should i try for doubles, or trebles (i used it but it was very difficult to choose games and the ones i choosed always were losers)

Any other suggestions ?

Thank you in advance

I don't think there is a best staking plan specifically for Asian HC bets.

I would keep it very simple and conservative.

Stake around 2% of your bank on each bet. Singles only.

You can increase your stake as your bank grows. I would wait until your bank doubles. So if you start with a bank of 100 units, your stake will be 2 units per bet. If and when your bank size reaches 200, then increase your stake to 4 units (2% of 200).

1 hour ago, christos83 said:

Should i set a threshold of games per day ? For example 3 single games per day and then wait for the next day to bet ?

In your first post you said you have trialled your system over a long period and showed a good average profit. So why limit your number of bets that way? Just choose the bets that fit your system.

Some of your questions sound as though you think this is a high-risk gamble. But if you continue to show a decent average profit and maintain strict money management you should do well.

• 5 months later...