Monthly Naps Competition, Sunday 3rd April 2016

2:10 Carlisle Solway Prince @ 9/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Solway Prince.. from Miss L Harrison yard I like to back the string of Solway horses she has at yard this 7yo has only won once for yard but with young Callum Bewley claiming 3lbs that brings him down to that winning mark again and with him having a 3rd place finish in last race he could be in frame again in this Conditional Jockeys´ Handicap Hurdle

3.15 Curragh - Mr Right @ 20/1 Paddy Power

Master Speaker has to have a good chance with Ryan Moore booked as he got no sort of run the last day and was sure to go very very close. However he's only 2lbs better off with Bubbly Bellini and 1lb better off with Club Wexford so 4/1 is short enough for me. I preferred Mr Right at 20/1. He's progressed nicely on the all weather over the winter culminating with a 2nd in a race working out well. He has to prove himself on turf but he was tried over a variety of trips last season and probably not showing much so he just looks an improved horse this time around. Still lightly raced there's still scope for improvement off 71.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.