** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Royal ascot thoughts

Starts tuesday, the best there is on show, dont think it will be the same at York, but thats out of our hands! Looking at Tuesday, Queen Anne stakes, I will be interested in a stand out each way bet on Soviet Song. It's record in G1 races last year was 2-1-1-1 & the horse is clearly our top miler. Rakti the favourite will be very short & has only ran over the mile twice in its career but won both. Soviet is priced up at 13/2 with Stanleybet at present & had 8 runs last season finishing out of places only once on final re-appearance when 6th. I hope the horse is declared as i think it will give Rakti a massive challenge. I still see Rakti as the best 10f horse in training & maybe SS could just beat it for speed. Whatever happens if it remains that price, it should be a bet for nothing, The other interest for me this early would be FAYR JAG in the kings stand stakes. Won the Jubilee last year at Ascot, i have no doubt that the trainer would have earmarkled another group success & looks overpriced currently at 50/1.

Re: Royal ascot thoughts

Starts tuesday' date=' the best there is on show, dont think it will be the same at York, but thats out of our hands![/quote'] You're right there, it will be much better. :ok I've got tickets for every day, £4 each for locals (albeit in the cheap bit). Probably go on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Starts tuesday, the best there is on show, dont think it will be the same at York, but thats out of our hands! Looking at Tuesday, Queen Anne stakes, I will be interested in a stand out each way bet on Soviet Song. It's record in G1 races last year was 2-1-1-1 & the horse is clearly our top miler. Rakti the favourite will be very short & has only ran over the mile twice in its career but won both. Soviet is priced up at 13/2 with Stanleybet at present & had 8 runs last season finishing out of places only once on final re-appearance when 6th. I hope the horse is declared as i think it will give Rakti a massive challenge. I still see Rakti as the best 10f horse in training & maybe SS could just beat it for speed. Whatever happens if it remains that price, it should be a bet for nothing
Bowles, Soviet Song runs on Wednesday in the Group 2 Windsor Forest Stakes for Fillies & Miles over 1m. I disagree with what you say, yes she is the top miler in the FILLIES & MARES Division but Rakti is our best miler overall in my opinion. Norse Dancer 20-1 in the Princes Of Wales is a massive each-way price, likes the course and was 2nd in last years Juddmonte International over Course and Distance and usually runs into a place in these top 10 furlong races. Not a great price for one of the biggest handicaps of the season but Eden Rock around 4-1 is likely to be hard to beat in the Royal Hunt Cup as he won in a canter last time from over a year off and I think he'll make a mockery in the handicap and is properly Group Class. Vinnie Roe, my favourite stayer can go one better in the Gold Cup than in 2002, better than ever last season, won the Irish St Leger very easily and is good price at best 11-2. Dubawi can outclass his stable companion Sharmadal in the St James Palace Stakes, I think the best performance by a miler this season was his win in the Irish 2000 Guiness, he was awesome that day and won easily, forget his run in the English 2000 Guiness as he hated the ground and if the ground is Good he will be very hard to beat and 10-3 is a big price with Bet365.

Bowles, Soviet Song runs on Wednesday in the Group 2 Windsor Forest Stakes for Fillies & Miles over 1m. I disagree with what you say, yes she is the top miler in the FILLIES & MARES Division but Rakti is our best miler overall in my opinion. Norse Dancer 20-1 in the Princes Of Wales is a massive each-way price, likes the course and was 2nd in last years Juddmonte International over Course and Distance and usually runs into a place in these top 10 furlong races. .
cheers MASTER JOE, looking at the race Soviet Song is in, it will be between her & Sundrop. Not sure about the fact that Rakti would be classed as top miler though as it rarely runs over the distance. Last year it was between Attraction & Soviet Song with not much between them but some great races. I too liked the look of Eden rock but will have to wait for the draw in all races before deciding as that may be a major factor round York. If the ground remains fast, look out for front runners also as they may stretch the fields with hold up horses struggling to make the ground up.

Re: Royal ascot thoughts Ive looked at RAKTIS race and imo opinion it wont get beat, i havent looked at any others yet, but once i have ill post thoughts, i am really keen on RAKTI though how short itll be on the day who knows but 8/11 at the minute ?!?! i h8 short prices like this, but it wont get beat !! a certainly hope not and cant see anything that will beat it !! :ok After a very quick look BA FOXTROT for the coventry as well !!!