** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Microgaming sit and go challenge

Scooper

Not that I'm aware of, but someone out there might know of one.

Why were you banned? If it's something serious like attempted fraud/deception/collusion/multiple accounts then the chances are that every other Microgaming skin will also apply a blanket ban as will other networks if they get to hear too. If it's a localised issue such as not supplying Betsafe with ID then speak to their support, supply whatever they need and get it lifted. In my experience bans resulting from genuine mistakes will often get overturned if you're totally upfront, honest and speak to them calmly & with respect.

These days with ever declining number of independant networks, it's even more vital that you keep your record clean, otherwise options soon run out. 

Good luck.

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2016‎ ‎19‎:‎03‎:‎06, Bart(UK) said:

Not that I'm aware of, but someone out there might know of one.

Why were you banned? If it's something serious like attempted fraud/deception/collusion/multiple accounts then the chances are that every other Microgaming skin will also apply a blanket ban as will other networks if they get to hear too. If it's a localised issue such as not supplying Betsafe with ID then speak to their support, supply whatever they need and get it lifted. In my experience bans resulting from genuine mistakes will often get overturned if you're totally upfront, honest and speak to them calmly & with respect.

These days with ever declining number of independant networks, it's even more vital that you keep your record clean, otherwise options soon run out. 

Good luck.

I'm banned by 3 bookmakers from any free bets, enhanced odds, bonuses etc  This is because if your sensible you must make money on say Bet 25 get 10 in play offers. Many other punters are in the same position.The bookmakers ban sensible punters from these offers but keep those who make mug bets on high profit margin markets. Home, away draw is a very low profit mrgin market for instance. It's nothing to do with fraud etc  but its particularly annoying to be banned from the sit and go challenge bonus too. I used to get a bonus every month playing the 2.5, 5 and 10 turbo tables sometimes 3 figures without 'cheating'.

See where you're coming from Scoop and yeah I'm guessing that is something that would be difficult to overturn. They'll always retain the right to offer whatever they like to whoever they like.

Would be good if members starting posting up all the promos from across the networks that they encounter again, really helps each other.