** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Anzac Match Nz vs Aus

Re: Anzac Match Nz vs Aus not too impressed with the subbing.. skoko off as is Strerjovski archie thompson on with colosimo =( 0-0 draw anyone? also from the vide-printer NZ are getting chances now and again and have gone close several times as have aus

Re: Anzac Match Nz vs Aus Aus are getting really desperate now, think they forgot to tell the southern hemisphere that the object of the game is to score goals, the woman's football on the other channel is more interesting

Re: Anzac Match Nz vs Aus still they all count, a wins a win. A nice way to round off the season. NZ played for the 0-0, I hate teams that do that, it's a friendly ffs, have a go. Stuck this thread up as an afterthought last night before going to bed, shocked to find 52 replies so far this morning. Didn't think there would be much interest in the game Congrats to everyone who was on the straight win, bad luck to those on the AH and the overs.

Re: Anzac Match Nz vs Aus As you say, foolsgold - a winner's a winner even though they left it soooooo late.;) Not a comfortable win to be on, but as it was said somewhere above - you don't always have it all your way and in this very case, all was well that ended well;)

Re: Anzac Match Nz vs Aus Wow, what can I say.. :sad Very sorry about the OVERS call, was a game that reminded me of the Ireland vs Israel one.. should so easily have been 3+ goals in that game last night.. hope people didn't lose too much on it. Until next time... :cry